Reviews for Edward Elric at Hogwarts! Book 2
LanternLover23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
He named it Ninaaaaa~ *the feels* TTnTT waaah
pixelkliewer chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Hey author! What happens next?!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
great plot and chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
You're right... Ron was being extremely OOC. He's usually more laid back and Harry is the moody/angsty/somewhat overdramatic one.
Kojo208 chapter 19 . 1/5/2015
Is it possible to pair Ed with Hermione or Katie(Never like the EdXWinry always loved rose since 20030 and Al with Ginny? On a side note great fic Once I read the first chapter I couldn't stop...that why I'm reviewing this late.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
i love this story! please i update soon!
KaluaTheRathling chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
You're still working on this, right?
Elric pipsqueak chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
What I keep noticing is that people call the stone from Harry Potter the Sorcerer's Stone in these fics and call the Fullmetal Alchemist stone the Philosopher's Stone (as it IS) and state the stones are two different things, when, in actuality, the stone in Harry Potter is actually/was originally a Philosopher's Stone (British/Australian/Other publications) but it was changed to Sorcerer's Stone for the American-published versions. So the Sorcer's Stone from HP is actually a Philosopher's Stone, so by mixing these fandom's together, the Sorcerer's Stone should be referred to as the Philosopher's Stone like in FMA and the two stones would both be Philosopher's Stones instead two different types of stones altogether. Hahaha xD.

How many times did I just say 'stone'?

Who cares? XD

Nevermind, I counted...15.
Evilbunny0 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
For stories I like, I like to try and predict what'll happen, and all I can think is "poor Alphonse!"

This is a good story btw, I like how you got Al's body back without Ed dying,
Pleaaaaaase update sooooooon,
BasilNotes chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
Love it.
septsunny chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Whoa! Awesome story! I really love it! Please update!
Lizzybear54 chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
CONTINUED REVIEW FROM CHAPTER 19:

I meant to add this to my last review but is Ed gonna end up with anyone? And if it's possible can it be Roy? I just love RoyEd so much! I've seen your other RoyEd fics and they're amazing! I'd love for them to get together in this one too..if it's ok with you though. :)

Well anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Lizzy
Lizzybear54 chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Lizzy
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
great story. i love but i was wondering why it's called Edward Elric at Hogwarts! Book 2 and not just Edward Elric at Hogwarts? why add the book 2 on the title?
Dreamer372 chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
O_O woah... Suspenseful! Please update soon! I wanna know what happens! *sniff* please don't let Allie get petrified!