Reviews for The Chains that Bind us
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
This has been rather amazing. I'd definitely enjoy hearing more from this story! Hope to see it soon! :)
Jinx x Kydwykkyd chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I just finished reading The Chains that Bind us , that was by far the best fanfic I've read on this website. I cannot wait to read the next one! I'll be looking for new stories!
Jinx x Kydwykkyd
Jinx x Kydwykkyd chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I honor u for putting Minecraft in this story, u r a GOD!
discb chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Cool
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 12/24/2013
Heh-heh! I can already tell I'm gonna love it.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
[...Concolor blinks a few times in relative confusion...]

Okay, then. They got rid of the Wurm, saved the day, all that jazz.

And then they got caught in the backdraft when the wormhole collapsed. That could mean they were reduced to their component subatomic particles ... or that they were blasted out of our universe.

Should the latter be true, they'll be all right. Raven's an old hand at dimension-hopping. Given that there is a "Book Two", I'll go with that.

A really superior story! The plot was engaging, the actions and reactions of the characters were plausible, and the character development solid. However, due to the preponderance of sentence fragments, this gets a GOOD rating on Concolor's Beta-Reading Scale.

Now ... on to the Sequel!
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
"... and again, and again, and again, and ..."

Yes, Jinx, I think we get the picture. Heh, heh, heh.

If determination is a deciding factor, that Wurm is TOAST.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
This is really shaping up to be an excellent tale. Your dialogue is improving. (Now, if your beta reader could catch more of the sentence fragments, we'd REALLY have something.)

The plot's moving along nicely. We know now WHY Raven and Jinx were bound ... now you need to let us in on the details. And I'll bet the Final Confrontation with the Wurm is going to be epic.

Great work!
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Squeeee! That trip through Jinx's mind was Totally Awesome! You nailed it!
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
That was a good basic explanation of how magic works in your world. Thanks!

It was an even BETTER explanation of Jinx's unique structure and why she uses magic the way she does. Very well thought out. Kudos.
Leez chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Brilliant! A great fic and a brilliant ending! (Although I onl like I cos I already no there's a sequel lol).

One thing I do have a problem with though is their power levels; don't eat me wrong though I absolutely love a Uber God-Like Raven (Jinx too), however it seems like they were jut as strong as they were in the show at the beginning, there was no real growth until chapter 5, and then suddenly they have a few weeks of training (and most of them on martial arts for Raven as well) and suddenly they can rip a hole in the universe and kill both Superman (while fighting on par with him beforehand), and a Giant Universe Eater. While I have no problem with those accomplishments (it was pretty epic tbh :P lol), I have to say that it just seemed to come right out of Nowhere, with no prior warning/ indication of heir powers growing anywhere near that much. Holyoke you can clear that up for us in the sequel (and hopefully they'll still be as bad ass and god-like as they were here in it as well).

Anyway, another Great Raven/ Jinx fic!

Keep up the Amazing work!

Can't wait for more!

Best Regards,

Leez
discb chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Dunno, you really don't have any BS compared to school or my real life friends xD
Angel981 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
awwww! XC are they dead? I hope nooooot... ( great chapter! and ending... though sad
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
OK that felt a bit rushed but still nice.
TUYETPHAM chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
damn, that's an incredibly sad ending, I mean they finally find out about their feelings for each other, had just saved the earth and defeated one of earth's mightiest hero. Then they both die, kind of sad in a way I suppose, I was kind of hoping that they lived though. Can't wait to read the sequel and find out what happens next.