Reviews for Homerun
KiyumiArashi chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Hi! I'm really eager to read more of this! And you should use the baseball player Homura image from the Puella Magi wiki for the cover art! :D It's on Homura's page, if you scroll down! It's a movie poster for 'Homerun!' :D
I wonder how QB could possibly hurt them...
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
This looks to be off to a good start!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Good.
Sayakami chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
This is really great so far. I wonder what's so dangerous about baseball, though? Guess I'll have to keep reading to find out. Following this and favoriting it..
Sassyness chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Nice chapter! Things are starting to escalate quickly! Interesting to hear what the baseball team members think about QB and the team - especially Homura. Also, I'm not sure if you intended Mami to be a year older than usual, but she is a ninth grader normally. Or maybe I'm just missing something, hehe. Great chapter nonetheless!
Laark chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
If Homura told her that it was dangerous, could people probably take baseball too much. Kinda like how the world of yugioh and beybalde wtf's you with their lack of 3rd options and common sense.
Art chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I so wonder what could be so dangerous about baseball, besides obvious bruising.

The blood sucking contractor demon part was so fun! And fits him very well, wonder how literal is that though...are you gonna put supernatural elements into this?
Madohomuu chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Great chapter! Hope you'll do more! xD
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
You did well
MadoHomu chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
This story is practically awesome! I can't wait for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I like the characterization of Sayaka, hehe. Definitely a relatable character as far as getting homework done goes. :P I'm excited to see where this goes with QB, the mystery baseball coach! *-*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I really liked this! It was kind of a WTF cliffhanger, but that's alright. So I don't know if you intended to make a pun in the title, but if you did, I totally got it. Homura Homerun homu homu
Art chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow, someone that finally puts in perspective why Madoka and Homura's friendship was so special. I always wondered what they shared that made them so close and why would Homura risk going back in time for all those cycles of suffering for Madoka. Loved your fic and nice cliffhanger!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/22/2012