Reviews for Choices
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 2 . 9/9
I love the Shane L Word quality you've given Bella, truly wonderful.
Trinity Wilson chapter 24 . 8/26
you have some serious grammar problems
I just have one question why does Alice always hit bella and why is everyone okay with that ? It's abuse
crazy bumblebee chapter 1 . 7/13
If Bella prefers females but is attracted to both genders then the form of bisexuality that she would be is homoflexible... Which happens to be my sexuality
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/11
It is quite not has two e's not 's we're not not two.;)...looks like Bella is starting to get to Alice. they should be bumping uglies soon i think.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 6/10
You could have used a beta to fix your is follow not not though,later not are probably a few more i just don't remember, I'll get back to you later when i see them as i am reading this story ;) ...i gather they are getting close to jumping each others bones since Bella found out that Alice is Alice finally tell her that the three bitches cut up her coat?
Cheesypotato72 chapter 4 . 5/29
Awesome story ! Really liking it! Please update soon!
milagglad chapter 114 . 4/2
silver-stone2 chapter 1 . 2/21
are you going to make a squeal to this story
lilce1992 chapter 114 . 2/4
I enjoyed and loved this story :)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1
Choices has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Dakota webber chapter 114 . 1/23
I just want to say that I love this story and thank you for writing and sticking with it, it is literally my favorite fanfic I have ever read, and Iv read a lot, and the only one to make me cry and feel connected with the story. You are an amazing author and I'll happily read anything else you write.

Hope6968 chapter 114 . 1/6
Great ending, very thought provoking. Wonderful story. Thank you, Hope.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 1/5
After reading that summary I can smell the junior high drama and angst through the computer screen. I bet Bella has some sob story somewhere in this mass of words "Ah! Woe, is me! Listen to me as I tell you of my struggles and after I will let my tears dry from the exhaust of my Mclaren."
Thank you for an awesome story! I will miss it.
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »