Reviews for Choices
Wow chapter 6 . 6/4
um bella is not a player she is a hoe big difference and this is gross. 3 different people in an hour. i smell stds!
WOW chapter 4 . 6/2
How can Rose and Emmett be actual siblings and dating?
WOW chapter 3 . 6/2
So far so decent but way too many typo's and misspellings, makes it hard to read. Proofread your next story I think your potential is grand!
WOW chapter 2 . 6/2
The bile in my throat...
WOW chapter 1 . 6/2
Lot's of cursing and even more narcissism! I can't imagine this story being so long but I will stick with it.
merniizztat chapter 114 . 5/11
Great story...
Danielle chapter 50 . 4/18
Hey,
I don't have an account so wasn't able to log in to review. I just wanted to say I absolutely love reading your story but the grammar and spelling mistakes ruin it slightly.
Tevo112 chapter 28 . 1/19
Im on chapter 28 and im in love with this story. Despite the grammar mistakes i still enjoy reading.
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
I love the Shane L Word quality you've given Bella, truly wonderful.
Trinity Wilson chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
you have some serious grammar problems
Guest chapter 68 . 7/20/2016
I just have one question why does Alice always hit bella and why is everyone okay with that ? It's abuse
crazy bumblebee chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
If Bella prefers females but is attracted to both genders then the form of bisexuality that she would be is homoflexible... Which happens to be my sexuality
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
It is quite not has two e's not 's we're not not two.;)...looks like Bella is starting to get to Alice. they should be bumping uglies soon i think.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
You could have used a beta to fix your is follow not not though,later not are probably a few more i just don't remember, I'll get back to you later when i see them as i am reading this story ;) ...i gather they are getting close to jumping each others bones since Bella found out that Alice is Alice finally tell her that the three bitches cut up her coat?
Cheesypotato72 chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Awesome story ! Really liking it! Please update soon!
1,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »