Reviews for Out Of Touch, Out Of Touch, Out Of Time!
saintsrow forever chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Updated
Hafriko chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Excellent opening chapter! Pace and content was spot on, dialog crisp and engaging.

If I had to note an area for improvement, it would be to add a short line of attachement to all the dialog. In the "Nightmare Sequence" it was difficult to discern who was speaking sometime, unless your a Saints die hard like us and remembered the earlier games.

All told, very interesting angle on this one. Should be fun to follow along.

Please check out my story as well, think you might like it.
-Hafriko
bddeadly chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Plz keep making more
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
I like the way you're bringing Dexter Jackson into this, and the Nightmare was really intresting! :) Keep up the good work, this is really going well!

Moving.. ON! :D
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
This is one hell of a story, packed full of action and this was my favourite chapter yet! :) I like the bit with Oleg and this "Going into the future" direction! :)

Now it's time.. NEXT CHAPTER! :D
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow! :D I'm happy I clicked this story, it didn't let me down! It's brilliant so far and I'm really enjoying every bit of it!

I love the ending "You…What are you doing here?" It's a real cliffhanger! :)

MOVING ON! :D
crazyjman80 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Uh what the
How is viola still alive
seriously how?
Elvisfonz23 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Whoa man that is aweasome charpter I cant wait for more :) you are a master of the fanfiction
crazyjman80 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This story is getting better with age
I think everyone agrees with me there
Elvisfonz23 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Damn man it keep it getting more awesome :)
crazyjman80 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
now what hurry up and formulate a sequel
Troubadour of the North chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This is so far the best SR fanfic I've read on here in a LONG time. keep up the awesome work.
HeartWritingM chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Thank goodness, a good one! I was very hesitant to read lol, but I'm glad I did. The style is fun, and despite my liking of the 'save the girls' ending, nice job using the Killbane ending since it's a bit unusual to see in fics (and felt very 'Saints Row' anyway, to be honest) :)

and on to chapter 2...
Elvisfonz23 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Wow man this story is becoming more awesome
Shadow182 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
This story is addictive, and very thoughtful. This feels like it would make a great original story, very intriguing.
I will say though, I like the way you truncated the Dex story line, probably my favorite part of the chapter. We know everything that was happening and it was delivered quickly, without feeling rushed.
Nice cliffhanger too ;)