Reviews for Out Of Touch, Out Of Touch, Out Of Time!
Vergaux M.I.A chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow!

That Is all I can say.

The expression you used in every word was
outstanding

You kept the character traits perfect, and I felt like I was actually there!

Props dude!
Shadow182 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Holy crap.
I can't tell you how good it is to find such a gem on here, this was a really amazing read. You write the aftermath, the PTSD brilliantly, and kudos for going for the Killbane ending.
I think a lot of people were a little pissed off about how the Saints sold out (I sure as shit was) and you've handled the regret with a healthy amount of realism, it's excellent. Particularly since you're toying with time travel; I'm always scared that if I'm writing sci-fi it comes off as goofy or ham handed but this was very elegant.
You've got in interesting way of writing the dialogue however... it was a bit hard to get a handle on it first, but after a while it really added to the tone of the story. That the conversations are really outside of the Boss, that he's very caught up in his own mind and not really noticing anything else.
It's a bold direction you've decided to take here, and I cannot wait for an update!
Elvisfonz23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Wow mindblowing man a aweasome first chapter :D
Red'sRevenge chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This took me pleasantly by surprise with the quality and the in-depth feelings of this particular Boss. It hits me in the face and I actually found myself a little misty-eyed-and that's hard to do! Well done! You've done a fantastic job with the 'Kill Killbane' ending and I will anxiously be awaiting another chapter.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2