Reviews for Her
geefunk chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
OMG I just got chills, great story so far
tmnt15girl chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
I love this story! Please update soon or write a sequel! This was awesome.
redxcanary chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! pleasse continuuee with the story! PLEAASSEE!

its too good to just end like that!

Puldoh chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
OMG, this was friggin awesome, i stayed glued to it for like and hour, well, kind of, i stopped cooking because i had to read this. this was awesome, yuo so gotta update as soon as possible. okay, update!

:) thankies
AnthyRose chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Oh. My. God.

I am completely and utterly SPEECHLESS. You are TRUELY talented to have meshed out something like this.

I'll admit. When I first began reading this fic, it came off as very cliche. Not that that can be helped; most fics involving romance with the turtles usually involve them rescuing girls. (Hey, it's pretty much one of the only options we have of introducing the love interest with them) But this story took such a turn that I was NOT expecting it. It shocked the SHELL out of me, truth be told.

I'm pretty new to the Ninja Turtle section of this site, but this seriously, has got to be one of the best angsty-drama (romance?) fics I've read with the turtles thus far. (And I haven't read that many) The plot twist with Mikey was...unexpected and VERY refreshing from the norm that I've seen here. You took a fairly common plot and turned it into something else, and THAT. THAT takes talent to pull off. Not to mention guts.

I can't wait to see how Shannon handles this, and how Mikey and Raph see their way through this. I can't see any of the Turtle Bro's in the blame though. Well, Mikey is certainly blameless, atleast. I admire him for sticking around and simply not leaving it as a 'one night stand'. Though I can imagine he'd be starved for attention from the opposite sex, being around nothing but males all his life. And Raph. While I admire the fact that he tried to protect his bro's by not discussing them with a stranger, would it have KILLED him to open up a bit? (Ofcourse! That's Raph isn't it?) It almost seemed as though he were using Shannon as a stress reliever, to get away from it all when he got sick of his brothers. Not that Shannon is blameless. She should have come clean. To Mikey, and then to Raph. Just a simple, "Look. I confused you with your brother. It was dark, blah blah blah.." ofcourse, with more sensitivity than that!

Seriously though, this story is going straight into my favorites! Looking at the dates, I'm guessing you probably won't be updating, but still. Great story. I look forward to reading your other works.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Wow, an excellent opening chapter. Why I hadn't read this before now remains a mystery of Fan Fiction - namely, so many stories, so little time.

Anyway, I'm quite impressed with what you have so far, yet with nine more chapters to go, looks like I'm going to be a tad busy trying to catch up.

Caught your Author's notes about improving your story and I totally relate. There are numerous fics of mine - one in particular - that if I had the time, I would rewrite.

Anyway, you've done a great job crafting Raph. I wish my brain was less tire, otherwise I'd give a more noteworthy review than this, so - with that said - I'mm off to bed.

Great job.

Be blessed
Lunar-ninja chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
Ah. So THIS is Her. Very good, very nice. A whole lotta good juicy tidbits of angst and drama! You're good! Please continue this!

Ashite Imasu,

Sassyblondexoxo chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
Okay, it's Sassy back to bitch again...

PLEASE think about updating this?

Pretty pretty pretty please with sugar and gumdrops and money and "I might have to jump through my computer and sit on you" ?

God I need more of this!
mysticshill chapter 10 . 5/18/2005
Very interesting story, I just discovered it yesterday. I love the tension (poor Mikey). I can't wait to read more!
Reluctant Dragon chapter 10 . 4/30/2005

well, that IS a pickle, to be sure.

And why are they all being 'nice' to shannon? she led on both Mikey and Raph and was decietful and mean... both things that i would never do in her position... (LOL)

and i realize that you havent updated anything for a while, so you may have given up on this story... but it is quite gut-wrenching to read, and thats a hard thing to do in writing. please continue it!

Reluctant Dragon chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
i stumbled on this story by accident, and boy am i GLAD that i did! so much angst and shakespearian twists...

its hard to read! see, this review right now is my attempt at stalling for time so i can get rid of the butterflies in my stomach- the next few chaps arent going to be pretty, i think...

Sassyblondexoxo chapter 10 . 3/26/2005

I think that I'm going to die a slow and painful death if you don't continue this...

But really, incredible job with this. I've been chatting with Satana and she recommended this story to me - with good reason. What an ingenious idea, and fantastic writing to boot! I've been in pure pleasure for the last two hours. And I'm going to break down one more time, and absolutely BEG you to continue this...if Kya and I pool our money together, do you think that would work?

kyabetsu chapter 10 . 1/18/2005

damn it, carrie. i adore your writing. i know you're good friends with fig. I empathize with your busy schedule and your writer's block, i really do.

but i'm gonna burst.

if i sent you money, would you FINISH this story? i'm so torn. I wanna hug you so tight for up-dating and encourage you in the most positive way i know how to continue! I also want to know where you live so i can show up in person and shake you until your teeth rattle.

you're so damn talented!

and this is one of the most original on ff,net-now or EVER. god, please! i implore you! i beseech you! i'm frickin' beggin' here! if you have a single shred of compassion for your long-time, unwaivering fans, PLEASE continue.

i'm serious about the money if it gets me an ending.

heatherjwood chapter 10 . 12/5/2004

You Can't End it There! Please, Please, Continue!
GoogleCorelli chapter 10 . 6/19/2004

continue, please. right now.