Reviews for California King
Jekyllrocks2359 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Love it! Daryl is such a babe... he and Andrea look great together
springfieldbluebird chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was awesome! You wrote the characters great and every word was in the right place! Very hot scene. Rrroww!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love your smut. It's so fucking hot :)

Rachel xoxo
Moonsway chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hot, hot, hot. It's your trademark. I love the things you have Daryl say. You've got his speech down perfectly. I like how you added in the humor. Very enjoyable story as usual. Now for my counterpoint to another review I read. I know that fanfiction is our world of fantasy. Still, every single story I read about any characters on any show had the woman climax from intercourse alone. It began to bother me. This simply is not the case for all women. They shouldn't think that there is anything wrong with them. I believe that this is why so many women fake orgasm. There is nothing wrong with letting a little reality into our fantasy world. It doesn't make Daryl any less sexy. I can't think of anything that could do that besides a complete personality change. Just wanted to add in my two cents.
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
As always - a fabulous romp. The badge comment was a crack up!
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awesome! ;D
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i liked this one xD very well written and everything :3 although.. a part i didnt like was how she had to touch herself and all... ah well, other than that it was amazing! and you kept them in character so well!
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Apparently some hot D/A action was all I needed to make my Saturday better ;) *Seriously* sexy writing (as usual) - I love when they banter during sex and the Girl Scout comment had me rolling. Also did I mention how hot this was? Because it was H-O-T.

You know I'm always glad to see a new story from you! D
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I LOVE your Daryl Andrea stories; but I have to limit myself as to how many I read and reread. After all, a person can only take so many cold showers a day.
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hun, I live for your stories. This was just... amazingly hot. Dear lord, I loved this.
Jessica