Reviews for Death and Honor, Set in Stone
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ah, most hideous of poisons. I love the thoroughness of the thought that goes into this - Zelda considering just how, and with what, she will exact her revenge. And the way her revenge itself plays out is chilling. I found it curious that she doesn't immediately leave, though escaping as quickly as she can is one of the things she takes into consideration earlier, but then again, she makes no secret of her hunger for vengeance (to the reader, at least, x3).

Gotta love a Zelda who doesn't take defeat laying down.
LEva114 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This. Was. Fantastic. Twisted. Dark. Amazing.
Holy crap.
I literally stared at my screen for a moment in shock once I finished. You are an amazing writer. The insanity and desperation came across very well. Overall, fantastic - I tip my hat to you.
Eurydice Is Gone chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story reminds me heavily of Emilie Autumn's "If I Burn". The revenge-trip vibe is strong with this one. It's a very vindictive, borderline maddening side to her character, which I really like.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Clever, clever Zelda. This seems like exactly something she would do - being the bearer of Wisdom and all. I don't go to Tumblr much and don't want to slog through a gallery looking for just one thing (I know this site doesn't allow direct linkage), but I wonder just how a necklace like that would work... I've made jewelry out of (found) small animal remains, but a human/humanoid skull would be rather chunky. Of course, that's in addition to going "Oh, Goddesses, poor Zelda!"
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
le gasp! You are an evil evil writer! I remember seeing that pic on dA Where she was dressed like nabooru and wearing link's skull. Nasty! Zelda sure knows how to get revenge