Reviews for Craving Scars
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This is so perfect for Lucius it's scary. I can just see the perfect pureblood so eager to sully his perfectly smooth, unmarred flesh with Bella's cruelty. And of course, Bella would be the one to give it to him. That's something you inadvertently point out here. For all the pain that magic can cause, there's a sense of unreality in it because even the pain of the cruciatus is basically internal, not external, mental, not physical. Magical pain could never compare to the sheer physical aspect of cutting into the skin. It's sensual in a way that magic could never be, and Lucius is obviously aware of this.

Excellent!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I don't get why this doesn't have more reviews. Bella/Lucius is like the second best ship of Lucius after Lucius/Alice of course. It was short but I liked it, I sort of felt this was Lucius vocabulary in a way, a moment in his mind and it was erotic in the way you wrote it. Liked the detail of Narcissa laughing at their wedding night. It was very good. Great job Gamma! You should write more of Lucius/Bella :)

Much love!