Reviews for I Beg You
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
How Slytherin Rodolphus is, forcing Narcissa to beg for forgiveness... An interesting piece on what happens after those fifteen years in Azkaban. Excellent job on characterising Narcissa too, well done!
conquerors chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was beautiful and the emotions you portrayed here felt very realistic. I like how he made Narcissa beg for forgiveness, and his anger at her for never visiting him was very believable. The last paragraoh worked well with the 'it's cold outside' line, and I like how it ended on a lighter note.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ah yay! A follow up from And So She'll Wait! This was beautiful! I absolutely love Narcissa/Rodolphus and they were both so in character here. I can definitely picture Rodolphus being how he was after spending 13 odd years in Azkaban and Narcissa was so perfectly push-overy but that just shows how much she loves him :) brilliant job :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Your writing is realistic and well done here. I'm not a fan of Narcissa/Rod, but you write them both well and Rod especially I can imagine acting the way he does here. Well written per usual. :)
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
The dialogue in this piece was really strong. I like the way that you're writing more and more of this couple (though perhaps I'm only just now noticing, haha). Even though I ship Lucius with Narcissa hardcore, I really like this story. Well done.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I always enjoy a Rod/Cissy piece as you well know :) And this was really great. I can see Narcissa not visiting Rod during his time in Azkaban because she worried what people would say! And I love Rod in this, he's cruel, yes but wow his power of Cissy is just so tragic and beautiful at the same time and the last paragraph-I imagined it all in my head but the last part was really there in my mind and it made my chest tightened by the words. Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like your characterization of Rodolphus here. He's definitely in control, and I can picture that being the case if he and Narcissa were in a relationship together. I can imagine the people in Azkaban wondering why nobody had come to visit them, so I like that you included this in the fic as well. No spelling or grammar mistakes, either, and it was very well-written. The fact that you wrote this in an hour, too, is very impressive. Narcissa's line of "What would people have thought?" definitely shows her character very well, and fits with what we know of her from canon very nicely. Her being worried about her reputation makes a lot of sense. I love the ending, also, it's ending on a sweeter, lighter note. Great work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very well done! And, once again, very typical Gamma! You've made me like this pairing XD
Ralinde chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ah that was a nice continuation from And So She'll Wait to this! (as you know, I don't read incest, so I skipped the other story)
The 'begging' was incorporated very nicely. There may not have been any sexual encounter, but the atmosphere is loaded with implications.
"I would do anything that makes you forgive me." Oh careful what you wish for Cissy. ;-)
As always, your Rodissa is great. :)
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
More Rodissa! And begging each other and being broken and unhappy especially after he gets out of Azkaban is just so them. I love Rodolphus here. He's a little crazy and dangerous, which is definitely how I see him. And Narcissa's reaction to him was lovely and in character. :)
LizzieSexy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
So yeah, I really liked this. Firstly, I thought your characterization was exceptional. Not only does Rodolphus seem broken from his time in Azkaban, but Narcissa does as well. You can really tell that both of them are hurting; i liked the way Narcissa didn't go visit him, as well. (Okay, I didn't exactly LIKE it, because it's sad, but it was marvellously in-character for her.)
I also thought this was really tender and loving without being fluffy and retarded and gross. And I actually REALLY liked the idea of begging. It wasn't sexual (not exactly), but it was actually kind of beautiful...; it's like, the only way Rodolphus can see that Narcissa really loves him, after betraying him the way she did, is for her to beg him.
I think there is a bit of sexual implication in that last paragraph, but I prefer to think of it as them going to hug each other for infinite hours or something. :P (Although sexual implications work too, since they haven't seen each other in so long.)
In any case, I really, really liked this.
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked this a lot because you explored an interesting relationship between them, and both their brokenness, Rodolphus from Azkaban, and Narcissa from having lost him once, and now nearly losing him again.

And you did it without any obvious references to incest or sex or bestiality or god knows what else you're into these days.

So yeah, I really liked this. Except for the last paragraph. /
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
There was something about this that I really liked. I was hooked on it. It was the way it was written, I think. It had me drawn in. I loved it. Great writing :)