Reviews for When it all falls apart
kat4543 chapter 10 . 8/3
Is there anymore to this story?
Halimede chapter 10 . 3/29
I hate this whole Scott thing, and how everyone seems to think that Scott is somehow the victim in all of this. All of Scott's problems are of his own making, he can't blame them on anybody but himself. Why does he think the solution to his life's problems live and die with Stiles? He's so effing codependent it hurts. It was his entire problem with Allison, and it's the same thing now. Scott needs a therapist, he doesn't need Stiles. It's unfair to expect him to just pick up Scott's life and put it back together again because of a friendship they used to have.

I love Laura and Kate and their preschool drama and how it's slowly pulling Stiles and Derek together. So adorable! And Laura with her lil yellow hat! The best! She's a sweet kid.

I do wonder though, how does Stiles think he has a leg to stand on with his father? He's really gonna be mad that his dad didn't tell him that he knew what Stiles wasn't telling him?! Did he ever think that maybe this entire time his dad has just been waiting for Stiles to tell him himself? Tsk...I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how all this is going to go down.
Ashlia chapter 10 . 3/29
Love the back to back chapters! And duh, stiles your dad knows. He always finds out he is the sheriff. Love it. Can't wait for more! :) 3
xoSlytherinPrincessox chapter 6 . 3/28
i love this story, please update soon
GoddessDana chapter 6 . 1/9
Great story.
HAPPY 2016!
Ashlia chapter 5 . 1/9
Cliffhanger?!
HeidiFox chapter 5 . 1/8
Whoa, Dark, the chapter's all messed up.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 5 . 1/8
uhm... why is this all html format? i cant read anything
voidal chapter 5 . 1/8
Uhm something is wrong with the post. This keeps on showing up in the chapter. He barely has time to put away the pizza box and paper napkins when his doorbell rings emagain/em, and he stares at the door incredulously./span/p
p class"MsoNormal" style"text-align: justify;"span lang"EN-US"What is it with this weekend?!/span/p
p class"MsoNormal" style"text-align: justify;"span lang"EN-US"He opens the door and takes an involuntary step back when he sees who's there./span/p
p class"MsoNormal" style"text-align: justify;"span lang"EN-US""Can we talk?"/span/p
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 4 . 1/7
I want to see the pack work for it. They need to work and win Stiles and Jackson and Lydia back, but i hope its a long journey, because they need that to heal the wounds
Ashlia chapter 4 . 1/7
I like this so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nickie.hopkins chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Wish you would finish
chacra chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
will ever update it? please?
TheMidnightPoet chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
love this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! please update soon!
chacra chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
please tell me you will update it during the year! please!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »