Reviews for Mistakes
Rupert Grint's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I bet you that Alvin still cares about her. It wasn't obvious at the start but it is now!

That Bradley boy is just so... despicable. He drugged Brittany, I know it!

This story is awesome! Please continue.
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
please update this again soon!
BrittMiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please update this soon!
alvinthechipmunk chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ok dat is just uh :/?
Ruby Romance chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please don't tell me he raped her! :( That's soo! Ugh! Please say that nothing happened and that Bradley suddenly left. PLEEEAASSEEE! :( And I don't want Brittany getting pregnant either. That would just ruin the story for me. :(

Anyways, I hope Brittany and Alvin gt together in the end :)
alvinandbrittany4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Poor Brittany wht happen
Simon wanna be chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Well I must say I was kind of expecting this result from the description of the summary. But I must say you did a good job in detailing and making it come to life...I have a hard time feeling for characters when there is a lack of description and wording. You put it in her perspective as a third person point of view which I must say is very amazing as It's very hard to achieve something like that without losing meaning or emotion. It's like feeling her pain and yet seeing it from an observers point of view.

I so can't wait til Alvin finds out who did that to Brittany...I think there's going to be one Hell of a beating heading for that guy when Alvin catches up with him. A very popular classical song comes to mind "My boyfriend's back and your gonna be sorry you were ever born" and I think song will be playing in my head when beats the living life out of that jerk! Hope Brittany's ok...hopefully she won't have a baby...but I've got a feeling she will...let's just say it wouldn't be tragic/life altering if she didn't. Will she have to drop out of school? Will she be ousted from Miss Miller's house? What's to come. Please update soon!
iloveSIMONETTE chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
OMG! what's happening to brittany! please update ASAP.. for me to know what happened to her!
GGdelaghetto chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hey what's up Great first chapter just wanted to say that it was stupid for Brittany not to listen to Alvin
And also will there be any romance in this story
munkedupjoe213 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Finally, I've been waiting for these types of stories. Do a great job, mate. This one's going to the favorites. Update soon.
ASTA LABISTA! like the terminator told ya.
Joe, out.