Reviews for Wide Awake (On Hiatus)
Love it. I knew Neal was Henrys father. It was too obvious even now with Emma's magical history. First she meets Merlin, then she meets Neal, the son of the wizard who created the curse she was destined to break, then Lily, the daughter of Maleficent whom her parents separated her from and then Ingrid, the woman searching for Emma for fifteen years to replace one of her sisters and Ingrid just so happens to become her foster parent. Seems Emma was never able to escape her destiny even as a child. My only disappointment was that Cleo wasn't from The Enchanted Forest. I was hoping there would be a twist where Cleo was sent to find Emma and bring her home to Storybrooke not arrest her for jumping bail even though Cleo made Emma who she is today and the reason she became a bail bonds.
Karen Hardy chapter 16 . 6/19
MORE ! I BEG YOU!
Karen Hardy chapter 16 . 6/19
MORE!
ouatfan chapter 2 . 4/25
Please post longer chapters because they are not exciting now
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
Amazing please please please do more
darthcat chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE! I soooo wanna see the scene where beafire finds out he's a father and rumple finds out that his adopted daughter is actually his GRANDAUGHTER! that's gonna cause some awkward tension right:-) :-) :-) so please continue with the story!
xenocanaan chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
I really hope you continue with this story and post the next chapter soon!
MoonlightStar777 chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
UPDATE SOON! I mean it! Never been this ecstatic about a story but I want to know what happens next!
MoonlightStar777 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
It would be disclaimer I don't own OUAT claimer I own Ellie I believe...
MoonlightStar777 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
OMG my friend had a part of a fanfic she showed me that she wrote, she has no fanfic account btw)) but the beginning is Henrys twin sister asking for help on a LONG DIVISION problem because she wasn't good at it. And your fanfic was the twin is better at long division then Henry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice story plz continue
Elena Masen chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Love this a lot! :)
silvemoon chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Oh loved it
when are we gonna see Neal again
JainaZekk621 chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter! I look forward to reading the next one. :)
CjGraceWeasley chapter 16 . 11/12/2012