Reviews for Child's Prayer
Gawd this is beautiful. Love it!
ScarlettMarvel chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I know you posted this 3 years ago but I would love and think it would be so cool if you did an epilogue of Natasha like dying and the Doctor comes and says to her he didn't forget his promise in the stars. Then she becomes his new companion and it end in them setting off into the night together. If you don't mind I would love to write the epilogue to this with your permissikn
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
This needs a sequel. It's too good and amazing to be a stand-alone. Please?
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
kinda sad though it really sounds like somethign the Doctor would do. I can imagine him looking sad and apologizing over and over again bewcause he knew what was going to happen :(

anyway, love your story :)
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AHHHH! SO ADORABLE! A baby Natasha!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I would love to read a story where Natasha knows the doctor!
I really like this little fic, and the style is good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I think you should make this into a story. The Doctor and the Black Widow; traveling the stars! With possible Doctor/Natasha? :3
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very sweet. Perfect.
G chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*sobs* My gosh. i think something may be wrong with me. Congratulations my dear author. I peviously read some of your whovengers crosses and they are amazing. so touching. i have so many feelings biult up from your work. you are a fantastic author. i hope you are able to strum these chords in the souls oof others. i wish you the best of times to come. good luck and good health.

Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, do continue! Maybe you could write about him coming back for her. Lovely style, really.
SONGUE chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Excellent story, please, do continue it if you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ah, the Black Widow being an Avenger is a fixed point in time, so even though the Doctor would like to rescue her from the misery of the Red Room, she must suffer through a horrid childhood to eventually become the hero Earth needs. (He hates it when that sort of thing happens.)
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww sweet story, I hope the Doctor comes back for her

And I liked your writing style for this fic, it made the story more meaningful :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/26/2012

It'd be neat to hear of him showing up and taking Natasha on a trip as promised.