Reviews for Child's Prayer
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 2/28
This needs a sequel. It's too good and amazing to be a stand-alone. Please?
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
kinda sad though it really sounds like somethign the Doctor would do. I can imagine him looking sad and apologizing over and over again bewcause he knew what was going to happen :(

anyway, love your story :)
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
AHHHH! SO ADORABLE! A baby Natasha!
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I would love to read a story where Natasha knows the doctor!
I really like this little fic, and the style is good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I think you should make this into a story. The Doctor and the Black Widow; traveling the stars! With possible Doctor/Natasha? :3
ChetUnGwan chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very sweet. Perfect.
G chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*sobs* My gosh. i think something may be wrong with me. Congratulations my dear author. I peviously read some of your whovengers crosses and they are amazing. so touching. i have so many feelings biult up from your work. you are a fantastic author. i hope you are able to strum these chords in the souls oof others. i wish you the best of times to come. good luck and good health.

G
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, do continue! Maybe you could write about him coming back for her. Lovely style, really.
SONGUE chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Excellent story, please, do continue it if you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ah, the Black Widow being an Avenger is a fixed point in time, so even though the Doctor would like to rescue her from the misery of the Red Room, she must suffer through a horrid childhood to eventually become the hero Earth needs. (He hates it when that sort of thing happens.)
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aww sweet story, I hope the Doctor comes back for her

And I liked your writing style for this fic, it made the story more meaningful :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Cool.

It'd be neat to hear of him showing up and taking Natasha on a trip as promised.