Reviews for Until My Heart Stops Beating
PastOneonta chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
At least she had the strength to kick Edward out, but wouldn't it be fun for Ed to be aware of her dream?
PastOneonta chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
Jake, go to May! Give her a chance!
PastOneonta chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Jake is harsher than I expected but he does need to be direct if he has any hope of reaching her. I don't think she wants to hear it though.
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
She let him kiss her, big mistake. Where is poor Jake?
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
Hooray, Charlie is home to save Bella from her infatuation with Edward. Alice is incredibly selfish. Why would Bella want to be her friend? The dream of the wolf bitten by Ed is a nice aspect to the chapter, Bella should think about the dream.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Oh no, just when he thinks he has time...what happens?
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Give May a chance Jacob, you should have the experience of a happy, healthy girl. And you will treat her right in spite of your love for Bella. The waiting aspect was very well written, meaningfully.
PastOneonta chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
She is maddening in her refusal to let go of Ed. I don't know how Jake is her friend.
PastOneonta chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Wow, he is amazing. To walk away when she is available when she has never been available to him is amazing. The expression of his love and commitment is powerful. Bella, what will you do now?
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Bella, it is just a date! Jake is not gone forever with May! Maybe Bella should reflect on why she has carried this to such an extreme.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Even though it hurts him to put distance between himself and Bella he is doing it for her. He thinks Bella wants it or needs it. Maybe Bella will try to heal herself and not continue to rely on Jake.
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Jake is absolutely someone special and his love is all encompassing. But how can he solve this problem? And when will she be herself again?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Where in this story does she have a brain? After 15 chapters she's still dumb as a brick! Get over the stupid popsicle already! Damn!
MJ67 chapter 44 . 2/6/2013
Great story! I loved it! You are a great author and wrote this very well.
EmmaDel chapter 44 . 2/1/2013
That was a sweet ending. Definitely enjoying the lemony goodness.
258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »