Reviews for Caprice
SilverRaven07 chapter 18 . 13h ago
I Love your portrayal of Law and Kidd, their relationship is fascinating! I never know how each of their meetings is going to end! So Yummy! :)
HELP! I'm dying of extended "supernatural Victorian romance" withdrawal and only you can save me! Please please please please please update as soon as you can! Pretty please? :)

And thank you for all your hard work and for gracing the world with this story which is, quite frankly, better written and more complex than some published books. Are you, by any chance, a professional author in your real life outside the internet?

In any case, I look forward to reading the next installment of everyone's epic adventures. Here's to tea and hot chocolate! ;)

(P.S. There are too many things that I love about this story to list them all, but Law's dry British humor is definitely the best. Just sayin'.)
NightFury812 chapter 18 . 4/12
I'm in love with this story, and I'm so excited to read the next chapter :)
ASLShanks chapter 18 . 3/16
Didn't get to read this chapter until now but it was awesome! Especially the cute ending to the Law Kidd scene :P They're both idiots and adorable :P Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter to be up! :)
Vergina-spva chapter 18 . 2/25
I finally took the time to read this chapter and oh God I loved it! I really loved it! and yeah, I really wished you would update faster... though I know life can ask a lot of your time :P but every time I want to read the new chapter, I first have to read the last bit of the previous one, because it's been quite a while :P So, please update soon?
I just really really love this story!
Itavita chapter 18 . 2/5
Loving this story so far. I'm impressed with your writing, since Victorian Era English can be difficult to do. I look forward to the next chapter, and hope it contains more KidxLaw shenanigans.
azab chapter 18 . 1/23
awesome chapter, sorry for the late review
Angelmon chapter 18 . 1/15
Please hurry with the update I want to know how sex round 2 goes in Law's bed and how Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin feel finding the two together! Also Ace and Marco need some time together!
Mato-Gin chapter 18 . 1/10
Ah indeed Law is a naughty little thin x3
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 18 . 1/5
Ahh so beautiful.., truly a work of art.., I love your creativity with folklore, I had nearly forgotten of Penguin's ... Crap I forgot again, but yes those birds are cool.., you made Shachi sound so adorable he should be made into a plushie.., sell them at the local aquarium XD his interaction with Nami was hilarious! that Bonney bitch is such a bitch.., that raging ravenous rhino.., disgusting.., and a witch no less! How uncouth!

Great work by far! I am quite addicted to your works and I feel a bit spoiled being a new reader, able to read everything continuously.., now I have to patiently wait for updates..,

If I have anything negative to say about anything in the story so far is the way you treated Brook.., that wasn't very polite.., I believe a panty raid is in order, make it so :P I'm not sure how I feel about Keimi.., though, yes, she would be a great help, halving Marco's duties so he can focus on a certain freckled delight.., but it's plain to see she's going to be the one at fault for f future bickering, anxiety and animosity.., I sense a heart break coming on.., as much as I don't like that, it would be most entertaining, so I'm not against it.., Bepo's going to be piiiiissed :S lets hope he doesn't "accidentally" claw off a chunk of Kid's left side in a "fit of nightmarish sleepwalking" that he "didn't mean to" induce by eating "silver striped mushrooms" he found in the woods.., hmp, like anyone would believe that.., even Chopper wouldn't believe that, and he believes everything!
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 15 . 1/5
I feel a great urge that I MUST leave A testimonial upon this chapter, unfortunately I am unable to fashion the words to properly express myself.., so I shall just say "Kyaaaaaaaa!" That last bit! Shit that was such a turn on! I'm gonna go valley girl for a moment.., omg omg omg omg omg like oh my GAWD! Kyaaa! Ok I'm back for California.., I am so loving this.., its actually kind of ridiculous, I've been reading Every. Single. Word of this with an English accent. Out loud.., see what you're doing to me? Ya freak! It's infectious! It might also be because HBO and StarMovies decided to be funny and show Sherlock Holmes, Sweeney Todd, The Three Musketeers and a bunch of other movies of the like for the past week.., perfect timing I think yeah.., god dammit Kid, how the hell are you so fucking adorable when you're needy and clingy?
Laptop Newbie chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
TOO AMAZING. I adore your writing style. Their speech, however authentic, harmonizes with their time period. The plot was absolutely brilliant. At such an already challenging length for a fanfic, you have skillfully maintained yet progressed the characters. Although, I don't particularly like AcexMarco, this fic functioned as a meeting place for two quite different, intertwining stories. Avid fans of both pairings would love this no doubt.
The use of One Piece characters, especially Law's crew as his servants and Luffy's nakama as party-goers, was clever and intuitive. Your style was what captivated me most. Instant fav from chapter 1 and cannot wait for more when this fic serves as a legend as is. I only recently begun to ship KiddxLaw. Thank you so much for helping me make up my mind.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Aww! Exactly what I was hoping for, and more! I'm always so happy whenever I see that you've updated. I love your stories.
Have a merry Christmas!
Ventusio chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Thank you for the chapter! I love how Kid seems unable to hhurt Law now, but is still so unpredictable. Still shoving him of the bridge and such. And Law taking the initiative at the end was nice! :3 Thank you!
Doctor CYANce chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
Aww, I've been waiting for this scene for so long! I loved the humor at the start, when Law's trying to deflect his own emotions while feeling Kid out and then it all backfires but throughout, they remain pretty evenly matched. And the tension through the whole thing was wonderful. They both wanted each other so much but were too macho to really give in...so then when Kid finally told Law to go ahead and bite him, it was probably more romantic and sweet than it had a right to be!

And obviously...soooo looking forward to your next chapter, if these two finally do end up drinking hot chocolate together ;)