Reviews for Caprice
writer-xanthangummy chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Incredibly sexy and witty as always! I'll write more later!
Son Goshen chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Caprice is worse than I imagined. FERMENTED vampire spit, as if simple spit wasn't bad enough. I probably should be worried about Law right now seeing as Kidd is rather demented at the moment, but not really... Law brought this onto himself. It's his fault for screwing with Kidd. xD I don't think Kidd's gonna do anything too horrific, though.

Interesting chapter! :) Take your time with the next update.
E. Meep chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Well, it was a good chapter! Can't wait to see where the next one goes :D
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
This chapter is perfect. Perfect in every sense of what a KiddLaw should be (even if there was in canon :D). Their battle for dominance, fierce battle of powers and wits, huge egos (and equally huge sexual tension)..deep attraction and lust even if trying to kill each other..and in the end, a doctor who's been dominated with a brute who's gladly had a panting sexy being pinned underneath him :D

Thanks for making my day! Eagerly waiting for what happened soon between these two hotties :D Take care :)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
After this cliffhanger itll be torture to wait for the next chapter :O
I also hope that there will be soon more about Marco and Ace again cause Im so curious of whats going on in Marcos mind since the incident in his bedroom.
lg.lg.log chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
oh my what a cliffhanger! it was maybe a delay posting but i can assure you is worth it! i already told you that i'm your fan?; but well just 'cause you're a really good writer. And I mean it! i like it specially the idea of Killer serving both of them... (and of course the nearly raped Law by a sexy angry Lord Eustass help me to love this chapter)... i have to say that i'll do a little bit of research about the type of creature that is the read head lord. I kind of liked all this stuff of vampires, and boggarts, and etc.. were did you came up with all this information? i'm curious about the cambions...just one question are they real? cambions i ment. (well, not real-real) but did came up with the idea by yourself or is there some folklore about them?
Again congratulations for a wonderful chapter, wish you luck and happy thoughts! And relax, you just live once
Sorry for the long post. Bye bye, read you in next chapter! ;3
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
Awwww. Now what do I do? No more chapters, and so many lectures still ahead. It's mean of you to write such an amazing and addictive story! Really now! ;-)
No, seriously, I'm happy with the way you developed Marco's character, because as I've already said in an earlier review, I just can't see him in an overly submissive role.
Oh, and I'm sooo curious about Kid and Law!
To sum it up: More! Please! Soon! )
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Jeez, it's still getting even more interesting! You're kinda killing me here, I'm sitting in lectures staring at my netbook and devouring this story.

Oh, and I just stumbled over this. By those two "Brook twiddled his beyond emancipated fingers" and "He looked to the emancipated body of a small animal", do you, by any chance, mean "emaciated"? Or else I can't see the sense ... and you often say "pheasants", do you maybe mean "peasants"?
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
One question here: why do so many people in your story have blue eyes? (Marco's eyes are usually black, and Nami's are kinda chestnut-coloured)

Poor Marco! Good thing Ace's there to help him out, teehee
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
badassery ... what an ingenious word :-D
Loved reading this chapter just as much as the others ... though I'm really looking forward to more ... action ;-)
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
ahaha. No Kidd? You're kidding xD
oh, and thank you so much for not making it into an "Law-drinks-Ace's-blood-straight-from-his-neck-whereupon-Marco-walks-in-to-believe-they're-lovers" scene. Because that stuff is kinda old (still highly popular in shoujo manga, though.)
Anjelle chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
I love this story so much! I'm really sad that I caught up to it though, because now I have to go searching for another amazing story and that can be very hard to do.

I really love how Ace and Marco's relationship is developing! And I like that Marco is so hesitant :D Thanks for all of the awesome chapters and I hope you continue this wonderful piece of work!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Awww! Bepo snuffling Traffy? Too cute! Reminds me of my dog.
Ohh I loved the fountain scene. I kinda like it when logical and orderly personalities like Law here get all messed up (in that they get provoked by someone who manages to crack them). And how Kidd thinks Law has given him aphrodisiac ... oh, too funny!
And a naked Ace in his bedroom? Jeez ... makes me all, "can I help you with anything?" xD
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
hehe, I chuckled at the Supernovae's professions.
And ohh, more action going on! Must read! Next! Chapter!
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
I just fell in love with your excellent depiction of Law's inner life. And some Law/Kidd action - I longed for that. Need to read on now, quite the cliffy here :-)
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »