Reviews for Caprice
Tigereye13 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Well, things aren't going as Law intended them to.

Umm I have to wonder what Kid was thinking would happen when he said this, "It still afflicts me and I fully realize I cannot kill you until you give me the cure." If the only thing keeping someone alive is not giving you the cure they aren't going to give it to you. So Kid's logic fails.

And why do I think that Ace might have gotten himself into more than he can bargain for with this painting. Hopefully making Marco happy is worth it.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
love this fanfic & a dance for two *_*
hope you updete soon :3
Tayani chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I'll just started to read this fic, and seriously, after I finished this chapter I needed to be reminded that we live in XXI century - your ability to make your works alive is impossible - I'm seriously at loss of words, you're great!
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
This story is... intriguing
I really like it :)
raptorx85 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
You've got me totally captivated! Can't wait till the next chapters come out Oh, and I wish you good luck with your exams :)
hikaru.of.sora chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
God I love this story and all your other storys, i have to say you are my favourite writer on fanfiction 3. As much fun as the enthralling story between law and kid are, now i find my self drawn to Ace and Marco's story; its so cute! and appealling. Well, either way your story is engrossing and i can not wait for more. :D
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Law is probably only gonna be able to drink Kid's blood now X) Law, you're doomed !
Kol Kol Russia chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
This chapter was truly captivating. So much happened, i could barely keep up with the awesomness! Im very curious about how Killer will play into this story, and yet again, what will become of Eustass and Law. Im proud of Ace for being a man and telling Marco how he feels! Goodness me, this story is so addicting! I cannot help but gape at your splendid writing! KEEP UP YOUR ETHREALIC WORK! (Ha, just wanted to use a word that I learnt from your writing. Seriously, your vocabulary is great!)
azab chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
i loved it a lot and yay Ace told marco the truth and killer showed hope you update soooooooooooooooooooooon
azab chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
i loved it a lot and yay ace got a kiss on the forehead and what is Marco past?
and where is White beard?
Prema Gita chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Wow! Such a wonderful story! I love how you describe what happens! It's great!
Guest.124 chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I like how bad-ass this story is!
azab chapter 7 . 11/17/2012