Reviews for Caprice
Mera chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Thank you for the new chapter! So awesome!
ProblematicFujoshi chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
ahhhhh, i loved it.
i had waited so long and yay! ahhhhh
azab chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
great chapter! please update, and sorry for late review
MissMadHatter12 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
such a good story
WolfirePrincess chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
This was a bad asz chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! I soooo totally love this story! Update soon please!
Laptop Newbie chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
So very hot though law seems tame in this one from the blood orgasm. I like the idea of Law and Kidd being addicted to each other. Getting drunkenly high on blood and essence is very sexy for Law. I has been awaiting months for this update, not to make you feel guilty, but in the contrary. The wait was worthwhile anticipating what they would pull off next. I'm not much an acexmarco fan but I hope skimming their parts still let's be enjoy the smutiness between Kidd and Law. Thanks for the update and I hope you just take your time if this is what the reader gets rewarded with in the end. You are amazing and I adore your style and portrayal of stuck up Law.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
What an awesome chapter! I love it!
Doctor CYANce chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Yay, I'm so glad to see a new chapter to this! I hope for many more, especially if you're going to make them as hot as this one (whew!). Great job, as always :)
lg.lg.log chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
yay you're back welcome back! and is ok don't apologize about the lateness you have your right to take your time moreover if the result is gonna be such high quality. Thanks for bring this story to us. And have a nice day/night
Mato-Gin chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Thank you for updating! I have been waiting for this, and it didn't disappoint. Hehe, I really can't wait till Kid gets to experience all of Law's fetishes
Itavita chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
I could read this all day

I was so excited to see an update, doubly so when I saw that it was KiddxLaw centric. That was very cruel to leave off on such a sexy clicfhanger, though. ;_;
ObscureAuthor chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Law is such a hero in this! *fangirl squeal* For some reason when I was reading this I kept on thinking that everybody was talking in British accents :). Stellar writing style! And I wonder who Lord Eustass's grandchild is ... is it Luffy? That would be swell. I like how the Ace and Marco thing is going (Ace seems to be dominant, hehe) too.
Angelmon chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Thank you for finally updating! Now could you please update some other stories too like say 'A Dance for Two' and/or 'Felony's Insatiable Hunger'?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
This literally just made my day, and it would have made my week if my birthday wasn't tomorrow. I love This! Please please please update as quickly as possible!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
yay, you updated! this was hot! and I really look forward to more MarcoxAce in the oncoming chapters... i lust love this story! and please update sooner the next time!
355 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »