Reviews for Caprice
alfamky chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
Annnd I love how you make it sound like Law when you're writing him and Kidd when it's Kidd's own POV. Am I making sense. Anyhow, the voice of your characters flow impeccably. And ahhh I just love lovelove a surprised Law
alfamky chapter 14 . 7/24/2014
OMG this just gets better and better. The kid law stuff I read previously were strung together by sex every other chapter. You only allude to it, and you've managed to create more reason, more intent, more desire.
the subplot is just as interesting. This could be a full fledged universe
alfamky chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Ooooooo have I reviewed this before? I can't remember, but I re-read this chapter, and I could do so again. It's the perfect combination of Kid and Law that I never knew I had been looking for...
and thank you so much for making the killing so natural...nothing to be sinned about, nothing grotesque. More like second nature, that fits with the feel of the story as a whole.
alfamky chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Im an avid kidlaw fan, and I have to say usually I never read acemarco fics. Slightly ashamed to admit, I sorta skipped through the first couple chapters of acemarco bits because I wanted to get to kidlaw...
but then I started actually reading, and I realized that your story is just so much more.
I thought I'd grown tired of vanpires, but it seems you've invoked that old...shall we say, bloodthirst, that had been dormant for quite a while.
This AU does a beautiful job at sewing together the canon with the demonic, and you have created a fairly wholesome world of your own. I love the different roles you've played upon One Piece characters, and I'm trembling in the anticipation of kidlaw to come
SENPAI chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
doki doki doki
this is amazing *Q*
SugarySweetTooth chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Please don't tell me it's the end! Please continue- the story is so amazingly good I couldn't stop reading until I finished! I really love these two pairings!.Thanks for putting Ace in charge- it seems like whenever I read it's always Marco on top...
Mera chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
Thank you for the new chapter! So awesome!
ProblematicFujoshi chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
ahhhhh, i loved it.
i had waited so long and yay! ahhhhh
azab chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
great chapter! please update, and sorry for late review
MissMadHatter12 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
such a good story
WolfirePrincess chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
This was a bad asz chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next! I soooo totally love this story! Update soon please!
Laptop Newbie chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
So very hot though law seems tame in this one from the blood orgasm. I like the idea of Law and Kidd being addicted to each other. Getting drunkenly high on blood and essence is very sexy for Law. I has been awaiting months for this update, not to make you feel guilty, but in the contrary. The wait was worthwhile anticipating what they would pull off next. I'm not much an acexmarco fan but I hope skimming their parts still let's be enjoy the smutiness between Kidd and Law. Thanks for the update and I hope you just take your time if this is what the reader gets rewarded with in the end. You are amazing and I adore your style and portrayal of stuck up Law.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 19 . 5/29/2014
What an awesome chapter! I love it!
Doctor CYANce chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
Yay, I'm so glad to see a new chapter to this! I hope for many more, especially if you're going to make them as hot as this one (whew!). Great job, as always :)
lg.lg.log chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
yay you're back welcome back! and is ok don't apologize about the lateness you have your right to take your time moreover if the result is gonna be such high quality. Thanks for bring this story to us. And have a nice day/night
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »