Reviews for Caprice
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
I feel a great urge that I MUST leave A testimonial upon this chapter, unfortunately I am unable to fashion the words to properly express myself.., so I shall just say "Kyaaaaaaaa!" That last bit! Shit that was such a turn on! I'm gonna go valley girl for a moment.., omg omg omg omg omg like oh my GAWD! Kyaaa! Ok I'm back for California.., I am so loving this.., its actually kind of ridiculous, I've been reading Every. Single. Word of this with an English accent. Out loud.., see what you're doing to me? Ya freak! It's infectious! It might also be because HBO and StarMovies decided to be funny and show Sherlock Holmes, Sweeney Todd, The Three Musketeers and a bunch of other movies of the like for the past week.., perfect timing I think yeah.., god dammit Kid, how the hell are you so fucking adorable when you're needy and clingy?
Laptop Newbie chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
TOO AMAZING. I adore your writing style. Their speech, however authentic, harmonizes with their time period. The plot was absolutely brilliant. At such an already challenging length for a fanfic, you have skillfully maintained yet progressed the characters. Although, I don't particularly like AcexMarco, this fic functioned as a meeting place for two quite different, intertwining stories. Avid fans of both pairings would love this no doubt.
The use of One Piece characters, especially Law's crew as his servants and Luffy's nakama as party-goers, was clever and intuitive. Your style was what captivated me most. Instant fav from chapter 1 and cannot wait for more when this fic serves as a legend as is. I only recently begun to ship KiddxLaw. Thank you so much for helping me make up my mind.
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Aww! Exactly what I was hoping for, and more! I'm always so happy whenever I see that you've updated. I love your stories.
Have a merry Christmas!
Ventusio chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Thank you for the chapter! I love how Kid seems unable to hhurt Law now, but is still so unpredictable. Still shoving him of the bridge and such. And Law taking the initiative at the end was nice! :3 Thank you!
Doctor CYANce chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
Aww, I've been waiting for this scene for so long! I loved the humor at the start, when Law's trying to deflect his own emotions while feeling Kid out and then it all backfires but throughout, they remain pretty evenly matched. And the tension through the whole thing was wonderful. They both wanted each other so much but were too macho to really give in...so then when Kid finally told Law to go ahead and bite him, it was probably more romantic and sweet than it had a right to be!

And obviously...soooo looking forward to your next chapter, if these two finally do end up drinking hot chocolate together ;)
Anon Reader chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I really enjoy reading the Kidd x Law parts. I also love how you introduce and portray Killer in the story. it's amazing! Continue again soon!
PricklyCacti chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Yay! More KiddxLaw goodness! I am really mused how Marco is enjoying his little, long-awaited power trip, and how Ace is suddenly 'Oh lord. There's another person in this house, how am I supposed to act with them?' and his sudden departure and Keimi's reaction.

Law and Ace scenes, when they get together and have deep, meaningful conversations, read -Ace drifts off and Law jerks him back into reality are very nicely written. ((I love KiddxLaw better though)) I still think that they have a wonderful relationship, that they can talk candidly with each other and have truthful advice given to the other about their problems big or small.

The KiddxLaw scene was very sweet. The way it went from Law's mantra; 'KILL KILL KILL' to 'Hello food-source/ my object of confusing desire.' Kidd's oblivious innuendos and Law's reaction and thought process had me giggling very, very hard. {Sheath your sword lest I feel the need to bring mine out,} Oh God the mental image of that scene! Very nice!

The almost public spanking and our dear vampire's 'Oh, boggarts' was so original and hysterical. I loved every word of this newest chapter!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas 2013 and looking forward to your work in 2014!
Anjelle chapter 18 . 12/18/2013
Awesome chapter, as always! Marco's certainly enjoying his power trip, I see. Can't wait to see what happens now that Keimi is staying with them. Really looking forward to finding out! Love how Ace kinda ran away XD

I liked how different Kidd and Law's interactions were this chapter. They were so gentle and intimate compared to before and for once they met a positive end. Thinks are finally looking up :D

Thanks so much for the update and happy holidays!
4701rose chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Yay!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Omg she has returned!

Great chapter BTW :D
myblackbadger chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Thanks for the update! Loved the Kidd/Law scene, especially with them growing closer. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
shinigame3 chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
yay another update!
Saroth chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Update *_*
I love this story very much especially because of it's setting and pairings :) and I'm really glad that Kidd and Law finally begin to get honest with each other xD
With Marco and Ace well they are just them, they're fitting into their character perfectly :3
Also Happy Holidays to you -
Fishnamedjim chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Love it can't wait for more!
E. Meep chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
So glad you updated again, this was great!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »