Reviews for One Poor Captive In Her Cage
vma.sh38 chapter 14 . 3/7
Aww..! Hey, a few kind words were the least I could do! And you deserve every single one of them!
Savva and Sofiya... Oh what can I say? Even Romeo and Juliet are nothing compared to them.
And this chapter... Savva's pain, his rage, guilt, and his anguish. It was as if I was living through it myself..!
I absolutely, completely and totally LOVE this story, and hope you update the next chapter soon. Concentrate on the beautiful ending that you have planned out for Savochka/Savviya/Saviya -I just made these names up right now. I have no idea if they already have a shipping name or no- while you write about the poor, broken Savva. It might help with the pain you feel.
But all in all, a heartbreaking chapter written wonderfully, love the story, and update as soon as possible!
Yours Truly,
An Ardent Fan :*
swimmer07 chapter 4 . 3/6
Oh. My. Gosh. I am in LOVE with how you tied rose and Dimitri past together in a totally possible way. Not only that, your writing is beautiful and I am loving Savva. Your description of Mikhail was perfect.
Dimitri's Secret Lover chapter 14 . 3/6
Savva! Baby! I understand why you wanted to put this off it's such a sad chapter but I can't wait for you to write more!
Raneydays chapter 13 . 3/6
This story is amazing!
vma.sh38 chapter 1 . 2/21
I am speechless.
You, my friend, are truly an extremely talented writer... You know well how to paint breathtakingly marvelous pictures with words, an art which comes easily to few.
I do hope you continue this story... The heartbreaking tale of Savva and Sofiya mixed in with the characters that we are already quite familiar with was truly a stroke of genius, and now I'm dying to know what happens next! So, please update the story as soon as you find the time to do so...!
Yours Sincerely,
An Ardent Fan ;)
Kammi chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT! :3
Samwysesr chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Posting here so I don't have to make an AN in the story:

1/23/2013 **Please note: I have not abandoned my stories. My Computer died, taking all my notes and updates along with it, along with several chapters of my novel. I have someone building me a new one and moving my hard drives over to the new machine, so as soon as I have it, updates will resume again. Should be ready by this weekend. Sorry for the delay and thank you to everyone who has sent me messages asking for updates.**
awapuhiseminole chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

I saw your message on tumbler about not posting anymore on FF because people weren't reviewing, and all I can say is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep posting and updating. You are seriously like the best writer on this site and I'm sorry people don't take the time to say thank you for all the wonderful stories you write for us. You are my hero. Really. 33
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
crap! that can'tbe good.

hey, Sam? Can I please ask you not to let Sonya kill Savva? I feel as if that is the way this story is turning so please if it is don't ! please let it be the warden be the one she kills when she becomes strigoi!

pretty please!
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I have always felt pity for the kind of mother that Rose has...
so sad that Alberta won't let him tell her stories abiout her, at least she would know something about her...grrr
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OWW I already love Savva!
great Idea!
hope chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Creepy and dark but i love it! isaiah is such a bastard. Please please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
This story is so awesome. When you updating again?please do it soon
Katrina vonvoren chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
This is the best story! I really love how you've made a completely original story and added stuff from VA. It is fantastic. I love the character of Savva, and I cont help but wonder if he'll spend more time with Dimitri because I see alot of Savvas characteristics in adult Dimitri which makes me wonder if Savva was an influence on him. More please! Keep Savva at the forefront and Sonya in the background for a while, PLEASE!