Reviews for Arthur Kirkland's Diary
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 22h
AMAZING. BEAUTY. ONE OF THE VERY FEW FANFICS IN 1ST PERSON THAT IS AWESOME. I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING HIS INNER THOUGHTS ALFRED HIMSELF THE DESCRIPTIONS AHHH OH GODS THIS IS A SLICE OF HEAVEN
Goog.lystrip chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Adorable :3
FreeRum And LiberTea chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Arthur writing erotic novel? Coolllllllllllllllll :))))
Let'sDoOurBest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
LOVE IT.
Akina1621 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awww! 3 How adorable! Although I feel a bit sad that Francis didn't really get much "romantic attention" from Arthur (woah not even a glance! Francis seemed really serious!), I absolutely ADORED this story! Keep up the good work!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I'd rather think I pretty much got the jackpot because this story is, in Alfred's rather simple terms, awesome. Thanks for writing and sharing this stuff. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This was a really good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Omfg this was soooo good! I died at "creepy old Italian who insisted I call him grandpa" and "psychotic Russian". It's really well written and totally how I imagine Arthur thinking/ writing. Go USUK
Beautiful Insult chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Alfred is great at insulting people.
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Yo Journal!

Oh dear Lord I did not just write that... I blame that entirely on Gilbert forcing me to watch that god-awful show called 'Cribs' or something. Stupid American rubbish.

Pffft.
CherryTeaaa chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
So wonderful! I really like the characterization of Arthur's siblings and the thing Francis has for Arthur - It makes the story so interesting!
vane1608 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
This story was simply AMAZING! I didn't know a story could make my heart swoon so much. You are just amazingly BRILLIANT! I look forward to reading any other stories from you! Please continue onto making more stories! So whenever I'm down in the dumps, I look forward to reading your story to brighten up my day!
ZeAwesomePuppy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was such a amazing fanfiction! You should make a sequel!
Himeji chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOVE THIS .
SO BAD .
AMAZING SHITE U WROTE GIRL.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
xDDD *grinning widely*

God, This is Totally Wonderful ! ! !

It was Fully Awesome !

Absolutely Great !

LOL

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT !

When they cosplay/crossdress as Angel and Demon I was squealed in glee !

And I laugh so hard before, when Arthur said he forgot to watering his oven! LOL

And when they finally cleared their misunderstanding and after Alfred read his Journal, it was Great!

Totally Awesome USUK ever !
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »