Reviews for Arthur Kirkland's Diary
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 5/20
Yo Journal!

Oh dear Lord I did not just write that... I blame that entirely on Gilbert forcing me to watch that god-awful show called 'Cribs' or something. Stupid American rubbish.

Pffft.
PinkCupOfCherryTea chapter 1 . 5/3
So wonderful! I really like the characterization of Arthur's siblings and the thing Francis has for Arthur - It makes the story so interesting!
vane1608 chapter 1 . 2/27
This story was simply AMAZING! I didn't know a story could make my heart swoon so much. You are just amazingly BRILLIANT! I look forward to reading any other stories from you! Please continue onto making more stories! So whenever I'm down in the dumps, I look forward to reading your story to brighten up my day!
ZeAwesomePuppy chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This was such a amazing fanfiction! You should make a sequel!
Himeji chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
LOVE THIS .
SO BAD .
AMAZING SHITE U WROTE GIRL.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
xDDD *grinning widely*

God, This is Totally Wonderful ! ! !

It was Fully Awesome !

Absolutely Great !

LOL

I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT !

When they cosplay/crossdress as Angel and Demon I was squealed in glee !

And I laugh so hard before, when Arthur said he forgot to watering his oven! LOL

And when they finally cleared their misunderstanding and after Alfred read his Journal, it was Great!

Totally Awesome USUK ever !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was really sweet, adorable, hilarious, cute, and a bit, well, um, /smexy/ at the same time. How exactly do you manage that? I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot throughout the entire thing. Especially at the part when Alfred starts talking about the Multiverse theory because we all know Alfred is just playing dumb and he's actually quite smart once he puts his mind to it (and because I've always been intrigued by that theory).
I was also cracking up at the Angel scene. Because I swear, no joke, as soon as I saw that Arthur was dressed as an angel I immediately thought 'ALFRED IS GOING TO SHOW UP AS A DEVIL OKAY I'M POSITIVE.' I totally called it.
Anyway, that was really amazing and I loved reading it. Thank you for writing this lovely little thing.

P.S. I know in this story the Giripan is kinda bad and all, but you know he wouldn't have met Alfred otherwise. Giripan for the win! (and USUK of course)
ChibiPotato chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Do you know you've written some amazingly awesome stuff? I loved every bit of it. You ROCK!
SuchaWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Afysgdfhe thats sooo kyot-
3 i really luv it c:
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE
[WHEEZE]
And the party part with the angel and demon outfits I lip egipt had to stop reading (not the smutish kissing part no the part when Arthur realized what al was dressed as and everything before the make out session)
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This story never gets old (and I'm pretty sure this was the 4th time I've read it, so I should know). Anyway, still as great as the first time. Great job!
Fire Bear1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Brilliant.

(And I think you've made me want to watch Bridget Jones's Diary which I have never yearned to do before.

So I'm not sure if I like you all that much. /

Sorry.)
drawthewaffle chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
You did it! You made a cowboys and pirates reference, I can't believe- it's not what you thinkkkkkkk.
princessofd chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This story is so cute!
JanaThais chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this was so fun to read! i love this story, it's so cute, funny and sexy must i say. keep on the good writing!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »