Reviews for If I ever fell
Vonnie chapter 12 . 6/23
Just getting good. Wonder if Gibbs goes off on Ducky. Hope to read more.
mchakotayparis chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Just had to say THANK YOU! for you mentioning how serious blood sugar problems can be and even mentioning hypoglycemia. Most people think that it is just a side effect of a diabetics sugar going to low but I am here to say that it is a real condition and it effects real people daily. I have been living with this condition for 39 years and while luckily mine is totally controlled by my diet and exercise I understand Tony's reaction to the prospect of having to give yourself an insulin shot. To complicate matters I also carry the diabetic gene which means that the older I get the better change I have of it flipping into diabetes. With God's grace it will never come to that but if it does I will deal with it.

Well just had to tell you thank you again and please continue your wonderful story
mchakotayparis chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
great story! Thank you for writing such a well written story which really captures the essence of each character. I"m beginning to like these MPREG stories so please continue.

Thanks again in advance for such a wonderful story
serena23 chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I have a question. Is Tony Hypoglycemic or does he have diabetes? You can't group them together like you did. Diabetes is too high blood sugar and Hypoglycemia is too low blood sugar. Hypoglycemia is too much insulin in the bloodstream and if you add more insulin than you kill the person.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Please update! I love this story, and miss new chapters!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Loved it! Update soon please! :)
gina chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Great :-) More of that! TBC!
flutterbyqueen chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Please...continue. *grin*
angelscatie chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Great couple of chapters. Keep up the good work.
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Are Tony & Gibbs living together at this point? Tony is going off for a conference? Well Gibbs is very able. How long will Tony be gone? Glad the two of them seem to be on the same page at last.
Ellieandra chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I kept reading these last few chapters with it in my head that Tony was pregnant not Gibbs, (i have been away from ffiction WAY too long!) and kept thinking if he has diabetes II he shouldn't be taking the tablets while he is pregnant, why hasn't the doctor told him all this? before it sunk in. I am an idiot. :)
nattesrouges chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Really enjoying this one. More please...
DS2010 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
glad tony is getting is diabieties under control.
great gifts they got.
loved gibbs being overuled by the director about going to crime scenes
delia cerrano chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Okay now they are both on the road toward ... togetherness? equal partnership? time out before the next round? At least Ian and the diabetesis out in the open now.
flutterbyqueen chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
TBC? PLEASE! Very hooked!