Reviews for Jamming With Class Zero
jizang chapter 8 . 1/17
Plesse update soon
Riitsuki Rune chapter 3 . 1/12
This chapter is stupidly amazing! So soo high school themed and perfect! I mean, what's more suitable for Man's Hour other than some booze and panty-talk? God, you're killing my stomach...
twinbladesofthedead chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Hell hath no fury like a king an seven scorned
twinbladesofthedead chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
These guys can't catch a break
Type-Fantasy chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
I don't know what to say. All my feels. TreyXCinque NineXSice AceXDeuce EightXCater of corse MachinaXRem JackXSeven! xD and that leave the royal highness KingXQueen. I love you Lux! Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Cool I just got a free Minecraft gift code at freeminecraftgiftcodes{dot}net
Dream Adept chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Ooooooohoooo! This story is getting good! Please give more MR moments!
Dream Adept chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Oh god Rem XD such a romantic... oops. Great story so far! I'm lovin' it!
Moons-Chan chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Class zero and their dramatics are hilarious, add romance into the mix and it's a disaster...
LightningSap chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Let me just start by saying... DAAAAAAMN THAT CINQUE'S CUTE AS FUCK! ;A; "trey weeks away" x3. Loved the chapter! . Sice was sexy nine was coolly rude, xD, LOL at grand theft chocobo! What an idea! Priceless! X3. but what happened at the end there was unpleasant! . Cinque didn't make it in time before eight got to trey's room, but trey sure got out of his in time! XD. Poor trey... u.u . Situation was totally read wrong! Can't imagine how he felt.. And that idiot eight! XD coming to trey and asking advise on eh- er... That thing, ' .
P.S moogles filing for moogle abuse? LOOOL , every moogle should have their lawyer on speed dial! Poor things get mistreated a lot! XD
Fenrir Glacies chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
AAAAH! MY SHIPS! Finally a fanfic with SicexNine and not QueenxNine!
LightningSap chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
LOL, for a person who loves food so much, sice sure is a lousy cook! XD. But she's growing fond of nine, in fact both of them are drawing closer and closer to each other. They're quite the couple! •w•. Keep updating Lux! We love youuu u.
LightningSap chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
that cinque! x3 her nicknames are always just weirdly cute! "sevenitup" and "kinknip", simply adorable! xD. and sice really goes out of her way for food, huh? spreading rumors doesn't feel like her, but i wouldn't want to get between her and her lunch! or any meal for that manner! xD. and nine! LoL, that perv. suddenly asking her for panty and bra out of the blue like that! xD what's even more funny, is that sice's actually thinking about it! loool. and that machinan's such a gossip! haha, so is remchi! x3 should have named the chapter after those two, they get so worked up over gossip!... cater's sexy! u.u had to say that, she has shiny bronze skin... ;*A*;. and the moogles! xD i got nothing to say about those conniving helpless creatures! except that they always manage to piss off someone! poor things! xD. BUT WHAT THE HELL!? a Seven.. king... and Jack love triangle?! AND JACK KNEW ABOUT IT?! O.O. i was shocked! jaw drew right open! eyes peeled widely ajar! xD what a chapter. thanks again lux.
P.S LOVED the pokemon reference at the end! XD made me laugh so hard imagining the scene! lool, and the #LikeASuzakuBoss! LOOL! X3
Fenrir Glacies chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
LOL! Sice's cooking probably isn't that bad! ... nevermind.
Fenrir Glacies chapter 5 . 9/28/2012