Reviews for The Imprint
jquackers chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is great. Lee and Carley's relationship here seems to be significantly less tender than it is in the game, but I like it. It's so realistic. I could feel their tension and fear, but also the care and affection they've developed for each other, as well as for Clem. I love how Carley asked Lee about the senator. I can't particularly imagine Lee responding angrily, especially toward Carley, but at the same time I can. I suppose that doesn't make sense. I don't feel like any of this review makes sense. x_x But yeah good job! I really hope you haven't given up on this. I'd love to see what happens from here and how their relationship will develop. Great job so far!
lionfart chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing story, one of my favorites. I love the CarLee! And the Clem/Duck friendship!
Purplepox63010 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
MORE MORE MORE! Love CarLee!
deangirl22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Well done. 3
Jennie chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Amazing details and great story!
meep chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Amazing. 3 I love everything, even Clem's thoughts on Duck. Carley and Lee... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
love it! i hope you write soon more stories like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
rly like this! keep going stories like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i like this story a lot! please continue soon!:)
AtheyChan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This whole first chapter is wonderful. I really like that you had Carley ask why Lee is protecting Clem and whether or not he would have done the same for any other kid. I'm looking forward to see where you take this. c: