Reviews for The Rise of Demons
Please update soon
Druski101 chapter 5 . 6/6
Will rei be apart of the harem
Excuse me, will you ever finish this Fanfic, because I think it is a amazing and beautiful story and I love to see it finished. P.S. Keep up the great work!
since you have no respect for anothers work ill sure as hell not respect yours you fucking talentless moron...
shit like you deserves no respect at all
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
your a sadistic moronic asshole and not evan acurate at all to the naruto universe this crap about fox hunts is the biggest and most overused shit in fanfiction its pathetic, tell me one episode or manga issue that show said fox hunts? there are none for 1 they were to afraid of him second no one goes agaist the hokages orders unless your a traitor like the villans of the show, third naruto himself said contless times his mistreatment was rarely phisical and more of that of neglect and abandonment.
animemonk chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
please update
TheLegendaryCanadian chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love the story so far! Please continue this in the future my friend!
narmulti chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON UPDATE SOON
myulander chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
nice
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Pretty cool chapter. Though mei was mizukage so id think she would be multitudes stronger than that. As i recall kages are army killers including killing jounin with ease.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Eh. So kakashis team cant do the chuunin ecam since they wont make it backbin time or heal in time.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Id guess the last two would break the xhart. Naruto will break it later as it wouldnt make much sense otherwise.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Not bad. I think i can manage to get through the crud to get to the good stuff. Shunshin justu so they are chuunin level ag least. Though im surprised there has not been special trakning for narutp from shinigami and kyuubi.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Almost feel for kakashi. I think. This naruto would do better with an apprenticeship rtherthan a team group.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Eh. The shinigami ne. Poor god being stuck like that. Oh if they are bound that would make naruto immortal as their immortality would rub off on him since they are bound.