Reviews for Hit The Floor
raiderva chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Awesome! The only thing possibly wrong with this fic would be its not longer, but it was great read, combining stiles sense of abandonment with Jackson and Matt, plus the sexy three together, nice!
storyarchive9921 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
This was amazing! *starts slow clapping*
panda fish chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Dude this story is amazing! You NEED to start updating soon! Please!
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Scott is my least favorite character. But I can't but feel so utterly sad for him. I feel bad for him. You made me feel more about Scott in this then Stiles!
nightwatchers2 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
this story is really interesting plz update really soon ! i cant wait
Emrys90 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Wow so Stiles is the master...what a sexy turn of events. Can there be a more detailed chapter of matt/Stiles bond? Or maybe a three-way? But that's just the perverted side of my brain. Great story will there be another chapter?
BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
who's the master cause I'm not totally sure who it could be, is it peter, or mr harris, or someone else please P.M. me with an answer I'm so confused.
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow...like...blown mind wow...so Stiles isn't bi or gay just wants to fuck with Scott's head? Will he try and get in the way of them from killing Scott? Would he forgive Scott in the end? Could that last scene be extended with details? Awesome fic can't wait for chapter two