Reviews for How To Follow Your Heart
PLS PLS PLS chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
You Haf to do a sequel to this! It's amazing. Just a note though, but perhaps a little more detail and "in-the-mind thinking"? I do this in my stories sometimes, and it makes it sould like the character's a robot. Just a suggestion. ;-)
YEEyee226 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
more takeru and kotoha love love story plz.
Jaing Li chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Great story! Really enjoyed it. Takeru and Kotoha do seem to belong together. Thanks for writing a great story! Hope to read more soon!
TheKeyToDestiny chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Great fic, but it's kinda rushed and a couple of potholes. You didn't explain how Takeru and Kotoha got together. Kaoru' appearance was sort of redundant, since Gentaro already said something similar to her.
shinkengerfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow that was a short story but i still liked a lot in the matter of fact i loved it so much that i commeted it was short but sweet and im usally a silent reader so i dont comment a lot. Also when i got into shinkengers i would like to thank all the jemily fans,first thing that i did was search on youtube and i loved them so much and my favorite episode is episoed 22 my favorite scene is episode 20 when takeru drabs here and tells her he will save her. I hope i see more stories from you _