Reviews for Kid Tested, Father Approved
Archangel of Dragons chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hahahaha! Beyond awesome, sincerely! Hahaha! Go Sheriff, best dad ever! Yahhooo!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love your Sheriff soooooooooo much! He is hysterically the best father ever for this this show in your stories! thank you, Lisa
TVTime chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Lol, Stiles' remark about Derek helping him with the virginity part of the problem was awesome! I got a kick out of the fact that there were vampires and witches in the story. I'm eager to see it Teen Wolf incorporates them as well. Also awesome that Stiles had magic!

I agree that Derek would make a great deputy!
TXVR6ish chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Fun cool story :-)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So Im not huge into Sterek but this is really well done and a believable build up and funny and his Dad is the coolest and would totally do that. So props!
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lmao! I love this! Your stories with the Sheriff are really good. I love the focus on the relationship between him and his son. There's not enough of those out there.
Venivincere chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
COMPLETELY darling! I love your meddling Sheriff and your laconic Derek, and your Stiles comes through bright and clear and completely himself. Well done!
emletish chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
YES YES YES! BIG YES!

Derek as a deputy makes so much, incredible and perfect sense! I love what you've done with it here and how well the sheriff and derek work together. I actually think that derek would legitimately be really good. Werewolf skills aside, he's got a fine mind and a real desire to keep the town safe - all he needs is a little guidance and someone to curb his more dangerous, impulsive streak and there is no one better for that than sheriff!

Cataloging the derek faces? decoding the eyebrows? I love it.

Aww - embarrassed eyebrows. He's embarrassed because he's saved a kitty and is getting some love and hug. Derek needs more hugs. like seriously. he'll take all the hugs he can get - even from mad cat ladies. and he doesn't even growl once (daaaw).

Melissa reads twilight?! huge gigglesnort! the sheirff gallantly not mentioning the shameful literature - daaw.

It does get kind of messy. And burny, and maybe a little explody too, - best description of teenwolf action sequences!

Aww they're both so worried for stiles! Sheriff realising he trusts derek with stiles is huge and I'm so glad to see it here. Trust for derek! he needs that just as much as hugs! sheriff trusts him with something huge too - so it's not even like low quality "I trust you not to eat my sandwich if I put in in the communal fridge" trust. it's big, epic I trust you with my kid's life trust. but i like that it is realised in a quiet, sincere way too. not an overblown moment, but just a litte pause for consideration.

The sheriff as a shipper on deck is seriosuly the best thing I have ever read! I love how he just takes the direct approach. Exploding ice tea! awkward sock pairings! cheating at diets! I loved it all. I also love the vague allusions to how young stiles is! I always reckoned derek would have... issues with that, especially given his past histroy with kate argent.

Oh my gosh their argument! you're bleeding - so are you! I freaking love it!

In fact I love this whole thing! this is everything i never knew I always wanted! this one, this fic is literally the best thing ever! I love it more than cheese! so thank you for writing it.
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE!

This is just astoundingly good! I never thought about the prospect of a romance told from this perspective. You write him PERFECTLY and I just adore all of it!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Bwahahhahahhaha poor Derek. Baww I love this. Thanks for sharing.
Thallys chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Your Sheriff voice is sincerely the best thing since sliced bread. I'm so happy *wipes tears of mirth*
TheWuzzy chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
As if the Sheriff set them up! :D this is wonderful and hilarious and I LoVE it! I am unashamedly reading everthying you've ever written in one sitting here because it's all fantastic. No really, it is. Your characterisation is bang on.
12635397 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh my god I love it! I think sherif stilinsky is my favourite!
A pink lady chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
omg so good. Papa Stilinksi is awesome and Derek as a deputy? Perfect 333
snow6835 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was awesome! Loved it. Hahaha so hilarious just thinking about the sheriff pushing Sterek together and embarrassing Derek any way he can.