Reviews for Broken Rings
Nice story!
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Aww. Great chapter.
FicreaderT chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
Nicely done! I especially enjoyed reading this story - it was even more enjoyable since I was so crazy last week I didn't get a chance to start reading it until this morning so I could read it all the way through at once.
FicreaderT chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Michael and Fi as better-late-than-never-honeymoon bodyguards? That's a fun thought!
FicreaderT chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
I'd bet Danny didn't know Sam used to be a SEAL!
FicreaderT chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I like this take-charge Sam!
FicreaderT chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Ah - an interesting plot twist!
FicreaderT chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Yeah... You'd think she'd call his friends looking for him.
FicreaderT chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I would say there's a good explanation for Elsa's behavior, but I have absolutely no idea where you're going with this story... :-)
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
An interesting take on happily-ever-after...
FMSMandi chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
It was a good story but it felt a little unresolved. The whole thing with Sedgewick is still out there. Will there be a follow up?
DKougar chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Elsa had better consider herself the LUCKIEST woman in the world (except for Fiona)! She is learning Sam's true worth; that he can function & excel in her world. She is also seeing the value of Michael's & Fi's talents. Hope Elsa proves herself worthy of all of them!

Love the bit of action in this love story! It IS Burn Notice after all! Well plotted!

Thanks
kellylogan56 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
great story
purdys pal chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
It's great to see Sam finally shake off the boy toy persona completely and that Elsa realized what a catch she had in Sam Axe.
ladybug456 chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
So exciting, on the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »