Reviews for The Sins of the Father
QueenofAce chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
mhm interesting
TruthBeTold chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Mary Sue...there i just saved you 9 chapters of nothing!
alecsgrl chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Great job! Very kewl and original plot! I like danger mixed with romance, spices it up. Only I thought it was kinda weird how all of a sudden it seems they both like each other, especially Lex, he didnt seem to be thinking of her much in the warehouse. I like how you got us to sympathize a lil with the villan, of course he has no excuse, but I pitied him a little. Great job. No I just gotta read the sequel!
jj chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
One thing, Clark doesn't lie. He avoids the truth but doesn't straight out lie. Especially not make promises he intends to break.

Anyway like it, gonna keep reading, can't wait till some chlex.

ja
Paradox9 chapter 9 . 8/15/2002
Yay! great story. Big hooray for chlexyness! Keepin my eyes open for Downward Spiral...ooo the supense! :)

Yay Chlex

-unity not uniformity-
Ultrawoman chapter 9 . 8/14/2002
That was excellent! Okay, so the characters were a little OC but love does funny things to people and makes them behave differently, at least that's the excuse I use for my story! Good job - can't wait for the sequel.
Merrie chapter 9 . 8/14/2002
Well, there it is. All 30 odd pages. I really hope you enjoyed my little tale. I certainly had fun writing it. Also, I did notice a few typos. I guess that's what you get when you're struggling to finish it at 2 in the morning. Please ignore them. Thank you! Hope to see ya all again when I post the sequel! Thanks again.

-Merrie
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2002
well now you just have to finish! please, it can be hard to find really good smallville fics like this one, and i can't wait to see what happens
amberlin chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I really like the style to this story. I've read some other ones that seemed rushed and that always bothers me but this one is paced great. Add a great plot and plenty of Lex, well, then you have yourself a winner!

Merrie chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
Thank you all so very much for your reviews! You guys rock! Don't worry about Lex too much. He ends up fine in this story. And I am still a proclaimed Chlexer, through and through. The next story though...well... Let's just say I have a lot of good ideas in mind and that the drama isn't ended yet. And that one will have much more Chlex action in it, I promise. Next chapter should be up in a few days, sorry for the delay!
Deanz chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
Merrie?... Merrie... Who is that? The name is familiar. Oh yeah! The Lex-is-hopped-up-on-heroin-Lionel-is-a-supreme-dickhead story...

Jeeze... poor Lex. We just love runnin' him through the ringer, don't we? The more he suffers, the more we want him. Literally.

Be a dear and give him to Chloe.

Be forever in my debt and make the 'magnificent bastard' suffer.

Twiddling my thumbs...sittin' here...waitin' for #9. Give it up.

Cheers!
sam chapter 8 . 8/9/2002
this is good. you should write lionel into the story.
Ultrawoman chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
I can't beleive this is your first Smallville fanfic - it is brilliant! Poor Lex, kidnapped, chained up and drugged - but at least he's escaped now. I hope for a happy Chlex ending - but it's your story so it's up to you. I'll read whatever happens cos I just love this fic!
silenceinlight chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
YAY! No huge cliffhanger! ::does happy dance:: Damn I love this story! That's really sad that Lex's dad doesn't know what's going on. Stupid Lionel for not checking on him. ;)
silenceinlight chapter 7 . 8/8/2002
AHh cliffhanger again! ;) Aww, u did research just for us? ::brushes tears away:: ;) U rock! Just cuz u researched I'll let the cliffhanger go, this once...well maybe this time. Yes, ur lucky. ;)