Reviews for The Secrets of Serenity
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 1/22
Poor Mal/Castle...he and Kate have finally laid out their feelings and their chance of continuing their physical bond keeps getting interrupted! And I imagine that what the Doctor and the Rani have to say will be truly shocking for all of the 'Verse residents onboard Serenity ;)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 1/22
Hmmm...sort of a split decision for feelings on this chapter. Happy side? Kate and Mal/Castle are finally giving in to their feelings for one another and helping to patch up some of the scars they've built up over their hearts. Sad side? Inara's in a less than joyful place with the fact that Kate's around and Mal/Castle's got history with her, putting a roadblock in the way of any possibility of giving in to her feelings for him if she decided to do so.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 1/22
Hmmm...the Master would be an obvious guess but I presume the events of the Master's resurrection and the return of Gallifrey from the last Tennant-led Who Christmas special hasn't occurred yet means it would need to be a future version of the Master. So, who else? Meddling Monk would be a good choice...he likes messing with human history for his own needs...
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 1/22
In some ways, it's rather funny...after all the horrors and near-death experiences Castle has been witness to or involved with, it takes something like the Unification War to really bring home just how immature he could be. All of the rebukes from his friends at the 12th Precinct and his family, all the hairy situations...strange but intriguing.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/22
Well now..."Malcolm Reynolds" is really Richard "Castle" Rodgers? Strangely, based on the limited info mentioned in "Firefly" about Mal's mother, the "Mrs. Reynolds" who is not YoSaffBridge really being Martha Rodgers isn't that hard to believe...both single mothers, strong personalities, bit of a skew between "bunch of ranch hands" and all of Martha's suitors and ex-husbands that Castle grew up with though.

;)

I am curious to see what dastardly plot will explain why The 'Verse is the way it is when 26th century humanity is supposed to be a lot further along in various ways.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Gah! That's the end? As bizarre as the story is (Firefly, Doctor Who, Castle, *and* Dollhouse!?), you've done a good job intertwining the four. Hope to see an update sometime. :)
Kirk chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Found this fic late at night, lost much needed sleep reading ..and there was no ending? I need a good ending! Now! Grin
River has to be the key that the Doctor uses. Kate and Castle end up home wondering if they are both crazy. Castle finds the Firefly series and ends up writing firefly fan fic that he doesn't dare publish ... Oh, the possibilities are endless. Which will you chose for us?
Sir Thames chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Good work here, mate. Carry on.
animefan29 chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
There was a lot of good character development here. My personal favorite was Simon's reaction to the whole thing but that is because I found his obliviousness funny. Loved it when they got together in the movie.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Ok, and with the hints of a Game, two things come to my mind, a certain Toymaker of the Doctor's acquaintance, or maybe the master of a Land of Fiction? Whomever it might be behind it all, can't wait to see and what the purpose behind this is and the way the Doctor will go, as well as the Rani being a bit more of his voice of reason.
Malcolm Biggs chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Nice...
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
Huh. I find this interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
great story hope you continue
Sir Thames chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Good story, mate. Spot on.
luger 7 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.