Reviews for Teen Titans: Newcomer
moonshadow2012 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Wow that was really great. I love how you can have entire chapters of just talking and still have it be as interesting as fight scenes or plot-twist scenes.
moonshadow2012 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Uh-oh. Carda needs to beat his butt back to the NC Empire before his dad wipes it out. Go Shaphath! You can do it!
*whispering* Somebody go get Carda. Now.
moonshadow2012 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
YAY! Carda is on the team! Dude I was right alongside Carda confusion-wise due to the fact that I was trying to peice together 'alarm going off' and 'android fight'. But then I got it! I loved the fight scene. You're amazing at those. Seriously. I go read more!
moonshadow2012 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
Uh-oh! Rathan is back in action and he's putting his best man on the job! Look out Carda, your kid brother's coming for you! Ok I'm sorry but there is just nothing that can make that sound threatening. *Maldia obliterates the world* Oh...shnikers...
moonshadow2012 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
OOOOOOO. That was EPICSAUCE. I absolutely LOVED that. I've been looking forward to watching Carda go berserker on someone! :DDD It was even better than expected! I especially loved the little prophetic thing he was saying. What was that about? I think i got most of what it MEANT but does he do that every time he goes berserk?
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Lolz that was great. I love the insane normalacy factor. That's my favorite thing when it comes to superhumans or aliens (besides epic fight scenes) - seeing them in a normal setting, like breakfast or something. It was really cool. And I love his taste in food and his idea of experimentation. That was great. Also, I love the social interactions of the team.
moonshadow2012 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Wow that was great. That poor Carda guy is getting ganged up on...but that's what a team is for, no? *in creepy accent* Brownie points if you guess the series that's from! Anyway, I can't wait to see more. And find out WHY CARDA WAS SCEDULED FOR EXECUTION! He has major skills, btw. It's epic.
Whisper Dark Ros chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow. When I clicked this, I honestly didn't expect it to be this good. Honestly, I don't even know why I clicked on this. My favorite character is Raven, and I usually only click on ones that have her as an important character. But this is really good! I only found a couple of writing mistakes, but everyone makes them once in a while. The mistake that you made was putting a space between quotation marks and the first word of the spoken sentence. Here is an example.

" I am merely happy that you do not judge me..." See? You put a space between the quotation marks and 'I'. And the name 'Carda' interests me. I have heard wierd names before, mainly Japanese or American, but never something like 'Carda'. I have my own OC names, such as Rorix, Crex, Srex, Alecade, Deer, Todd, Kaige, Damion, Snake, Viper, Owl, Fox, Wolf, Luka, KaStella, KaLeya, Aridia, and Phoenix. Of course, they are only a couple. I have a large amount of OC's that tie into Raven's life on Azarath.

I can't wait to see what happens on Earth, and what Carda might do. My main hope is that Raven and he become a couple, but that might not be your style of writing. I like Romance/Horror, or Romance/Adventure. Stuff like that. Something that incorporates romance and love, but also has action and adventure. Too much romance just makes me wanna puke.

So, keep doing what you're doing, because so far, I'm loving it!

Loving you secretly from the shadows,
Whisper Dark Rose