Reviews for Life of a princess
FierceReader55 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Plz update soon, i'm loving it so far!
Michele chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please updare
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
More MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE please
sunshinereader chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Ahhhhh I have to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Nice cliff hanger
Now what happens?
You could have him try to sneak into her room later that night
and she could take his hat and push out the window or something
like that!
I hope this helps you.
Gabisamore chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Please continue! This is great :)
Ali-Aislin-Yuki-Li chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Heyo! Love dis but i wanna ask iu do add new chacters can i make one even if dey only have small part pretty petty pleeeease :)
Dreamingdreams chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Hmm interesting twist. I bet he wasn't expecting Maria to come to & get away from him. Goes to show he should expect the unexpected with Maria.

Ouch a head wound not good at all. I hope it isn't too bad & that Maria & Miss Heliotrope won't be stuck in the carriage much longer.

Great chapter I'm very interested to see what all your gonna do next. (laughing) I wonder what Sir Benjamin's reaction to Maria's pants & head wound will be. I bet it will be something interesting. :)
sasa11 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
O.M.G! That is all I can say! :) I love it... the way it is different from the others though still the same and very familiar! O.M.G, O.M.G, O.M.G! Now, I can't wait for the next chap!

3 sasa11 3
The girl who tried chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Its pretty good so far
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
A very good start I love the feel to it. It is very real & has a very believable feel to it. I love the little added details that you have added to this.

I look forward to you next post. Keep up the good work. :)
sasa11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Really great! I hope you update soon!

sasa11