Reviews for In a world so cold
Sakura chapter 1 . 1/29
I'm liking this story so far. You should finish it! :)
Izlawake chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
For the first chapter, this is looking interesting. However, you're writing almost put me to sleep. Whether you improve it in later chapters, I'll find out, but regarding the first three LONG paragraphs, you really should've broken them into multiples. Second, when Sarah and Crow were having their conversation, their dialogue was in the same paragraph a few times.

Keep this in mind always. When you do this sort of thing, it really distracts from the story, boring readers in the process.

I will note, I am getting curious about Sarah's side of the story, so I will keep reading. I hope your writing and grammar improves in future chapters though.
grandshadowseal chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
i hope Sarah's headache doesn't bother her during a fight!
grandshadowseal chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
awww! how cute! i had tears on my eyes too while reading this! :3
nomey1 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I-I... Oh, gosh... *finally gives up and just sobs*
grandshadowseal chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
yay Crow's back but i hope he'll not to upset about Seto being ill.
nomey1 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Before I get started, please know that I do like this story. There are just a few issues I have with it. One of the things is Seto. I know he is cute and sweet in the game but I feel like, with everything that he goes through in that game, he would have grown up just a little bit more. There other minor issues I see but I won't get into them for they are not really relative. I will address the big one, though.

The fact Sarah has autism.

I know several people, one being my little brother, that have autism. From my own experience and books I have read from people who actually have it, I cannot see your character being one of these people. It does not seem believable at all. I'm sure you didn't mean to, but it comes off a bit offensive if you have a character have a certain trait/issue/disease/ect. and yet know little to nothing about it. It makes it seem like you only gave it to the character in order to make the story a little more interesting or unique.

Please, if you are going to have your character have something, do some kind of research. There are great facts online and good books you can easily pick up and read. If that is too much for you, then don't do it in the first place.

Again, do not translate all this as me hating the story. I do like it. It is interesting enough for me to follow and want to know what happens. It is just the fact that you have an autistic character who isn't really autistic in there and it doesn't work. She just comes off as a shy person who is great with kids/teens. Shy people do not equal autistic people.

That is all.
Ginga no Yousei chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Yay Crow returns! X3 ehehehe Crow's my favorite character, after Seto. Seto shares the same voice actor as Emil from Tales Of Symphonia 2
Ginga no Yousei chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Seto IS adorable X3 Tyler just made me gush with awe.
Kraehenhexe chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
So awesome! I've never really been interested in self-insert or OC stories, but this is great! I'm looking forward to more chapters .
grandshadowseal chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
i want Seto to sleep talk! not only is it cute i also want him to say Crow's name or even just sleep talk about Crow! :3
Tiashe Silverfox chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Adorable end for the chapter, I like it.
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story. I feel so bad for Seto and Sarah. I wanna give them a hug. :3
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
that was great! i can't wait for the next chapter! XD
grandshadowseal chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I'm so happy you updated! There's not a lot of fragile dream storys so i'm happy to see one updated! XD