Reviews for Power United
BlackOzRanger545 chapter 40 . 9/10/2013
A new story about izzzy and the rangers?YES!
lauraosnes chapter 40 . 9/8/2013
YES! I'm so excited right now! Eep! I love this story and glad there will be a little more!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
YES!I Cant wait to see the awesome stuff you have in store!
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
Great Story. I was wondering if you'll do several one-shots based on this?
BlackOzRanger545 chapter 39 . 8/21/2013
I CANT BELVEIVE ITS OVER!I Enjoyed every single chapter :D
LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awesome story
Guest chapter 39 . 11/15/2012
I really liked how the story ended, with a recap of all the ranger teams and the aftermath. I do agree in the sense that is it really sad when a story you've come to know and love ends, but it's a joyeous occasion at the same time. I can't wait to read more by you :D
jg13145 chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
Loved the ending! Glad May Lily became a writer!
wrigal chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
OH NOOOOOOOO! I want to cry! I've been following this story since chapter 3 of Power Continues, I'm sooooooooo efffing sad to see it end! I gonna cry... is it okay to cry. Officially crying! Thank you so much for writing, it was an honor to read your work. This probably the last time I'll be on this site now that this story is over, and nobody has kept my intrest like you have with this story. Good luck on your future writings, and may the power protect you! lol :)
Death Account 13 chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be done! I love your writing! I can't wait for more.
weathergirl17248 chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
Bravo. You did an amazing job with the story, and I loved how you showed what happened. I'm super happy that Ally overcame her stage fright, and she's now working with another of my favorite Rangers, Kira. I loved it, and you can count on me to read your 2 new stories.
lauraosnes chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
I am so sad that this amazing story is coming to an end! I loved the way you ended it! My favorite story for Power Rangers yet!
Flamingolover chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
When it was showing all there names, I couldn't help but smile at a few of them Awwwwww I bet bridge looked cute when he was 16, who am I minding he looks cute now. He will always look cute.
dhampirlabrat chapter 39 . 11/14/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. A perfect ending. Great story! I can't help but smile. YAY! Ethan and Daphne are finally together. I'm so happy.
MMPRFansince93 chapter 39 . 11/13/2012
Good stuff. Thank you for writing.