Reviews for The Only Truth
Frozen Leaf chapter 22 . 1/6
WOW! Even though it's 2016, this was doubtlessly the BEST fan fiction I have read so far! I enjoyed this masterpiece from start to end: the way you manipulated the plot, the transitions and the climaxes and ALL the right components for a spectacular romance story! I tip my hat to you! Thanks for giving us readers such a wonderful and thrilling experience!
colinzhou chapter 22 . 1/7
WHY IS THIS FANFIC SO GOOD! PRINCESS GAREN GO GET YOURSELF A PUBLISHER. No seriously. By FAR the best fanfic I have read so far (!): perfectly woven suspense, the astute climaxes, brilliant plot line gives this masterpiece SUCH a profound atmosphere. I cannot emphasize ENOUGH how much I loved this story, and how it satisfied and exceeded EVERY expectation I had.
(LOL sorry being way too excited after the ending)
Princess Garen/Kittytoast, thank you for giving us readers such a monument of fan fiction. I tip my hat to you a thousand times. Hope you keep writing! :D
Shen's Ghost chapter 22 . 10/14/2015
while my death was noble, i really wish Janna shielded me or ult ed or something. i also wish i wasn't dead buuuuuuuutt if it was for akali it was worth it. maby u could write a story about our romance, not in this world pls i kinda wanna live u know to keep the balance.
Tellurus chapter 22 . 9/16/2015
That was such a beautifully woven story that only got better the more I read.
MissShadowLover chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
One of the best written stories I've read on ff
cock chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
nice story lick my cock now make it more and super HARDER
Antonio - A Fanfiction reader chapter 22 . 1/29/2015
CAN I SAY GG!? This is by far the greatest LoL story ever made! Congratz man, just one question: are you a real writer? Sorry for my bad english... But man! U have skill, best story ever! U put ur heart in this fanfic and I love i! another question for u: did u stop writing? Since 2014 I dont see any updates :P Hope u answer, BYE!
Adonna2424 chapter 22 . 1/24/2015
This is literally one of the best fictions I have ever read period, hands down, FIN. You are literally CRAZY not to read this. Everything is set in cannon; world, war, characters, everything down to the last joke, quip or kiss. Nothing seemed out of place and this story had me by the end of the first chapter. Top notch writing and creative imagination, and this, BY FAR, is leaps and bounds ahead of anything Riot will EVER do with their lore - period. Trust me, I'm an English grad with honors :) You won't be disappointed. Fav'd and followed!
Jitoh chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I just stumble on it, randomly browsing, and I am amazed by your writing skills ! Story is fluent and correct, while garen's personnality is well depicted. Bravo !
Antonio chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
Could you make more of tha couple? This is mind blowing, need to see more!
Dante chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
So um... Thanks for making this fanfic/story what ever you would like to call it well i seriously um... Shit it fell out of my mind again i'll tell you in the next chapter but still thanks love the stories/fanfic's love you (as a writter not as a lover got that)
Sam Reinhardt chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
This was a amazing story I began a day ago and read it straight through. And yes my eyes r sore. I must ask if u could some how work garens heart being fixed into the next story I would love for him to be able to Cary on fighting in his glorious manor. But anyways yeah it was awesome.
Kaptn00 chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
I just finished reading your story and must say i am extremely happy with it. I'm not a reader by any means, but for your story i just couldn't seem to put it down from start to finish. Garen and Katarina are one of my Guilty Pleasure relationships where you know the world, the state of affairs and the people they are by nature make them them as compatible as water and oil, but they don't allow that to change their want to be together as the story grows and unfolds. I'v actually never given much thought to League's Lore or the world that the Champions inhabit other than the fragments you get with each champion until now, but your story made for a compelling read that tied up many loose ends i had about their world and the people in it. I normally don't do "Reviews,Re-post,Sharing and Likes" but with how marvelous of a job you did on this story, and the attention to detail you took with the world, its problems it faced and my favorite League Couple as they struggled to survive together in it, i feel it would be a crime not to tell you how impressed i was with you. I'm looking forward to reading your Sequel and your Tie-Ins.
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Such a beautiful story I'm curious, what did Talon bury with Cass? *goes on to sequel*
Bockibear chapter 22 . 12/22/2014
Such a beautiful story! And beautifully written. I loved every minute of if.