Reviews for You Who Complete Me
StarKatt427 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This is just so heartwarming...I can read it again and again and again. You're writing is quite lovely (style always makes a story stronger), and you did wonderfully at conveying the emotions in this story; I can feel the love Edward and Alphonse have for one another every time I read it. Their way of "just getting by" was so creative! I love that idea, and seeing their likes and dislikes was enjoyable.

The way you tied in the title was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Gosh, I just loved it so much!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Again a wonderful oneshot. Thanks for this again :D Looking forward to other stories you'll write!
AmerillaRose chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really enjoy this, its nice to see that they weren't always so close. Amazing work 3
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aww... *dies of feels* That was just...I can't even...there aren't any words I can give you right now. It was touching. But instead of touching put in a better word, something like touching but with a hint of awesome and oh my gosh I love it so much. Seriously. Why are there only 11 favorites? Someone else needs to read this. It wasn't perfect, I've never read anything perfect. Perfect is unattainable and if one was to read it they'd find it annoying. It's beautiful because they're brothers and they're always together, and seriously why does FMA always make me want to scream and pump my fist and at the same time feel like I'm going to cry so hard? Fanfictions of this story tend to hit you like a wall of emotions. Augh, now my review is really long. I never could keep them short. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I liked the story. It was wonderful.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
HOLY. SHIT. This has got to be one of the best, if not THE best, FMA fic I've ever read! *U* MY GOD! It is beautiful on every level! Every single bit of it is PERFECT! *U* Love it SO MUCH! *U* GOD! *U* WOW! That part with the alchemy-care-map was one of the most beautiful things EVER! *U* *U* I...GAH! I am always so freaking in awe of your work, and now is NO EXCEPTION! NOT EVER! *U* *U* I don't even really know what to say anymore except that these brothers are PERFECT, this fic is PERFECT, you write the brothers PERFECTLY, and YOU ARE PERFECT! *U* *U* Can't WAIT for more from you! Rock on! *U* You are the BEST! *U*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely! I think you get their characterizations down really well, and I love the game-word thing they played. It tied the story together really well.
kash30032000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was so sweet. It captured Ed and Al's brotherly moments.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow, what a heartfelt and beautiful piece of writing! I loved the idea and your clean and precise writing stlye depicted it perfectly. :) the way you write Ed and Al, it's just amazing. Thanks so much for writing this, you made my day :)