Reviews for Specimen S
Guest chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
I think that this is the best lois & clark story I have read so far. Really great job with this, all the events made sense & fit well in the plot. I love when Clarks in the fire & sees himself with his hair slicked back, excellent foreshadowing. I hope you make more stories or a sequel because i will definitely read it. I have hung onto every word of this story & have had trouble putting it down. Love this story!
Supernurse chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
As usual, you gave us an exciting & well written story. Kiddos. I love your stories. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Awesome...loved every chapter! I hope another fic is on its way!
jenifaui chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed the ending and Tempus's realization of failure. I'm looking forward to your next story.
yenyen76 chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Great story! Loved it!
StarlitStar chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Haha love the ending with all Tempus's meddling with time it so backfired on him what a great ending to a great story Bravo!
sannipan chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
A perfect ending to a perfect story!

I love the El crest part, the most painful sign of Clark's childhood has become a beacon of hope to the entire world.
Debuting as Superman must be so scary, especially with his past, but he did so perfectly well. Kal-El was born to be Clark as well as Superman.
Apparently, no matter his past, if the Kents come into view, if Lois is there, Clark will be Superman. I think even without them he would never have broken to Trask's ideology. He's just to darn good!:)

Being so happy on your wedding day you actually start floating, perfect!
Loved the vows, I have to admit it's been too long since I watched "Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding" to know if you wrote them yourself. Either way, they worked perfectly.

Poor Tempus. Must be so frustrating, whatever you do, it seems impossible to screw up Utopia! Must crush ones spirit..

Thank you so much, reading this story's been so great! Too bad I won't have the feeling of curiously awaiting new chapters anymore;)..
Guest chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Awesome...seems like it is coming to a great end...but hopefully you still have another chapter or two up your sleeve :).
StarlitStar chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Nice here come superman!
sannipan chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Ps, proposing on a tropical island is so much more romantic than being rejected in Centennial Park... Do understand that the tropical island bit was not entirely possible with the whole "I'm just an ordinary guy"-charade he was trying to pull off, but still! Steamy island vs. rainy wetness in the Park..;)
sannipan chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
Couldn't swipe the smile off my face. Engaged, betrothed, got a ring on her!:) Being an undercover super hero. Lois once again being the one that came up with the "bring some extra clothes to work"-scenario!:D Let's just hope that Zorroman will also drop the mustache! I hope Martha will have the inspiration to use basic colors in stead of an all black costume though.. I wonder if the S will be on the Suit since it brings many sad memories?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Nice! I hope they can get to Clark and his parents on time!
sannipan chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Must be the weirdest feeling in the world, being tortured, wondering if you'll ever get out, then to hear your saviors. Wondering if it is just your mind playing tricks on you, or if it really is your salvation that's near. Then gun shots, the feeling you're this close to getting out of your own personal hell, and then being trown into it only deeper; the feeling that your rescue is so close, yet so insecure.. Lois screaming your name, it cannot be anything else than a dream, or can it? Your parents are harmed but okay enough, you are happy for that. Just one key ingredient to your happiness is missing, but that is easily fixed now that you're a free man once more. The sun is needed so badly. One thing's really important though: secrecy. Lois, your symbol of all that's good in the world, comes with the idea of Dr Klein. All is well. Sleep well, dear Clark.
Very cool! Two chapters left, the final countdown, very curious about those indeed! Thank you so much.
jenifaui chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Yay! Clark's alive and well! We'll see if Tempus is done with his meddling, but I think the future looks bright from here on. Will there be a final confrontation with Tempus? I'd also like to see Clark become Superman in the next few chapters. It will be interesting to have Lois and Dr. Klein know everything right from the start.
StarlitStar chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
so glad they put a bullet in Trask's head and rescued Clark can't wait for the next update :)