Reviews for Healing a Damaged Soul
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 20 . 6/24
Aw, that was so sweet. I love how Jacob and Edward got married. I'm so glad Jacob and Edward were able to get past what Bella did to them both, especially Edward. It's so sweet how Jacob helped him. I love how Edward's two older brothers were there for him as well. I'm glad Jasper found someone who really cared about him. He and Paul are really cute together.

I loved this story so much!
NawelKim chapter 20 . 5/19
Omg! That was such a wonderful fic ! Edward was so cute at the beginning. . And then he became more confident, and he was still cute! Really loved how Jacob cared for him and loved him and helped him become the person he wanted to be. 3
NawelKim chapter 4 . 5/16
Omg! Edward is so cute ! ! I'm dying from the cuteness! And Jacob, his knight in shining armor! _
twimama77 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Finished another one I love your stories. Very very awesome
MysonSeth chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Awwwww. Tht was so cute :-) yay Jacob n Edward!
Lonewritersclub chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Thank you for this. It really was a nice story.
rosesmom61 chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Very sweet.
rosesmom61 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Nicely done, I feel like Edward wouldn't just jump into bed and it would be wonderful. He obviously needs time to step back over-analyze and process what happened.
Now I can't wait to see what happens with the parents.
rosesmom61 chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Well, things are moving along quite nicely. Why then do I have the feeling the other shoe is going to drop suddenly?
rosesmom61 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Loved it!
I am puzzled as to why Edward wasn't as excited as Jacob was, though.
rosesmom61 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I like how you are taking it slowly. It 's good to see Edward healing himself before he tries to get into a relationship.
I did want to see him blurt it out to Jasper, just to get his response. But again he's got to be slow and steady before he jumps into anything if he wants to be taken seriously by his family.
rosesmom61 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Hopefully that is rock bottom for Edward and he can heal from here on.
rosesmom61 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
That is so pathetic. I hope they become friends before they have a romantic relationship. Edward needs to be his own person before he can be a boyfriend.
rosesmom61 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Awww, E is so sweet. I'm just afraid Jacob is going to get his heart broken if he's not careful. So many variables- a straight boy, a rebound romance. It's bound to spell trouble.
rosesmom61 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm...I'm anxious to see how Jacob and Brady are doing.