Reviews for A Guy Like Me
Annie chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
What a fabulous story! Both characters were true and the dialogue was just perfection. Thank you!
Mia Cooper chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Outstanding! Loved every minute of this. Top job :)
Megara79 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I just stumbled across this. What a fab fic! Thoroughly enjoyable, and the thought of Janeway and Picard in a bar fight is just too hilarious! Your stories are always awesome Cheshire! Hope you pick it up again!
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
This story is a joy. Brava!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Beawild chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I don't know why I haven't commented on this story before because I love it. I must have read it three times in the last year and it always makes me laugh. The banter between the two captains is a blast. I also like the narrator, who is apparently some kind of lizard (I noticed how he bristled when Janeway mentioned having lizard babies with her pilot). I would have loved to have seen Beverly and Chakotay's faces when they retrieved their wayward captains.
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I have just read this story for the first time (not sure why I never saw it before) and I was totally entertained! It covers so much territory! You did an excellent job maintaining the 'atmosphere' throughout. I very much like the personality traits you highlighted in the captains and the situation is the best!

I am hoping to find a few more of your stories that are new to me (and suspect i will take the time to re-read a couple).

Thanks for a terrific read!
Flameraven chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Heh, nice, very nice. Must say the swerve at the end there was masterful, though I think Picard might have been holding aback just a tad.

Then again, Janeway didn't bring up the "Space Dinosaurs" so...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I love it! Their friendship is exactly how I would imagine it to be. The lines are written so well I can mentally hear the characters saying them! I think exploring a friendship between these two captains would have been a good route for the writers to have taken somehow, but nevermind. I shall gladly suffice with your portrayal!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love this great job.
BB chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is a great story, funny and well-written. I also like the character who is narrating the story, especially the little touches (such as the tail) that indicate he's an alien.
FuzzyWookie chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was hilarious! I could easily picture it - you got the characters spot on!
I wish you had a story from Chakotay and Beverly's point of view -discovering their COs had started a bar fight and were in jail.
Brilliant.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
...well said!
Iowanmom chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Truly a fantastic read! I loved this!
skadoo chapter 1 . 7/20/2013