Reviews for A Different Taste
I don't know why but I think it's kind of cute that Jamie has a habit of swallowing things. :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 3/12
another thing about the age. is that we know Joe died at 31 he would have been 33 When the show started. Erin was 36 or 40 there are conflicting things on the show. at one point she say's she's 36 in Season 2 but in Season 3 her friend and Frank Say they met at Erin's 40th birthday. the biggest thing that makes me think Joe is younger then Danny though is that Jamie says Danny was always tough on him and Joe if Danny was younger then Joe way would he be tough on him.
PolkaDot 65 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is well done :)
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This was fantastic and funny.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
haha very cute but it took me a bit to figure out what happened with the key lol yeah I wouldnt want it back either! lol your segway to the present was very fiting. thanks for a great lunch time read :)

R3G3 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute story! I enjoyed this. Thanks!
accounting professional chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Great story. I loved the way that you tied the eating the flashdrive into a flashback.
silvermoongirl10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i loved this so much i hope you continue to write one shots about danny and jamie :)
Iris chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Jamie is just too cute. Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
geraldine123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
enjoyed that every much, i like reading about the siblings when they were younger :) please write more soon
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I liked that very much! Made me chuckle at the thought of all the stuff he might have swallowed in his time! Good job :-)