Reviews for Partners
ms simmons chapter 1 . 1/29
Omg i loved that lol
The-KLF chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is a fun AU :) I can totally see it happening too!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it
Christy811 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww Beckett's boys are so cute! And like someone else mentioned, I want to see Lanie's reaction since the show totally gypped us on that front. We couldn't get anything happy before Kate crying to her in Probable Cause?
jeddkb chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Loved it, struck a lot of lovely notes viz the "boys in the city" 3-way bromance that is Castle, espo and ryan...

I would love to see this scene in the actual show - a sort of remake of the Boom scene with beckett and castle in their jammies, et al, but not refusing to cooperate so to speak

Couple of minor points.

this line here from Ryan is a bit off-key Ryan scoffed. "See, no wonder Beckett didn't want you. You're too emotionally driven."

emotionally driven usually indicates an intense monomania i don't associate with Ricky...you're too much a slave to your emotions, or you let your emotions rule you might be better ways of saying the same thing.

And i had to read this line three or four times before i could be sure what rick was trying to ay

"The truth is, your loyalties are to Beckett. She is your partner, your work colleague. First and foremost she is your friend who needed you to back her up with her anger for me. It hurt to leave but I figured I was doing the right thing."

Minor things like i said - keep up the good work.
summer rain chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So good ..so sweet.. i love they boys and mum and dad play it is just funny... and kevin is so great in your story...
the coment on have fun with his reply back..lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Please keep writting I want the laine part where she enters the loft please keep writting :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"Esposito hates me and even he opened the door quicker than that." LOL I crack up every time I read that.

What he saw over their shoulders made him smile. He found his robe and it wasn't a dream. - LOVE this! I her Nathan Fillion's voice every time I read 'wasn't a dream.'

"It's Castle's fault!" I could just picture them doing that. :)

"So instead I had to watch partner die." Ouch. I hadn't thought of that, what Ryan might have been thinking on his way to rescue Beckett.

"I don't know about you, Espo, but I feel like he was only our friend so he could get into Beckett's pants." - Woah, that was harsh. Totally untrue, too. Although not outside the realm of possibility of something Esposito might say. Wait a minute, RYAN said that? Double ouch!

That whole part where they're talking about the guys' friendship with Castle in relation to his wealth was great. It was so true to character and had me smiling the whole time I was reading it.

Castle smiled at the concern these two were showing for Beckett - I did, too.

If one of us gets taken down it's normally Castle - Hahahahaha!

"You claim to love her but you won't put your bruised ego aside to go look for her." - I get such a kick of how clueless Esposito is at this point.

"See, no wonder Beckett didn't want you. You're too emotionally driven." - I got such a chuckle out of this one.

"Guys!" came the feminine voice from behind them. - One of the best parts of the story. It reminds me of that scene with Lanie. I imagine her saying it in exactly that tone.

"Not now, Beckett." - I seriously crack up every time I read this. I WISH we could see this on the show. It would be hilarious.

Kate's casualness about being in a relationship with Castle in this is so fun. I know I'll love what AM has planned, but ths is awesome, too.

When she came to him willingly and snuggled her head against his chest he placed a light kiss to her hair. - Awwwww...

"Castle and I did." - It's good thing I've never been taking a sip of pop or something when I read this part.

I LOVE his reaction to her comment about squealing. He would so do that. Heeheehee.

"You too," I think the first time I read this I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. And Esposito's reacton to the comment was perfect.

"I thought you were hungry?" ... "I am. " Woah. You go, girl! Meaning Kate, of course.

Your stories are so much fun, Nat.
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! Great job! Funny and cute! Loved the mine about not squealing and the eyebrow raise! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey.. This is a nice one shot. It was funny and i had a smile on my face throughout the story. And i totally loved the part when ryan says not now beckett. Anyways, loved it alot.. Totally can imagine this happening
MonicaK21 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Really, really cute! I'm sure however happens in the show tomorrow it will be absolutely fantastic but this was so funny, cause I can picture their faces.
SlashFFicReader chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute little oneshot :) Thanks
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cute. Thanks for sharing.
iges2u chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Sweet story - and probably much more fun than what we'll see next Monday.