Reviews for Lost Soul
supboyyyyy93 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Nice story I like the fight between liono and pumyra but U KILLED PUMYRA WHAT THE HECK MAN! T-T
Not Telling chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I love how you have taken a character that so many writers have bashed on and turned her into something redeemable. But I do have a question. Is it possible that the idea in the series was for Pumyra to have never died, but was brainwashed into believing herself to be undead? Also, could it be possible that her 'programming' only activated at Avista, and had some kind of trigger; say, Mumm-Ra's powers?
Darth Meta chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
This is a very good story, I hope you're not close to being done with it!
LionJustice chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Wow after readin the second chapter, gosh I really love the tittle for this fic. You keep improving on building a great deal of atmosphere into your story I enjoy it word by word! I love what you're doing with Pumyra's path after Avista it's just wonderful.
My favorite part has to be how real everything feels, emotions mainly. After the battle and when Mum-Ra let out the truth about Pumyra I could relate with Lion-O with all his reactions and pain. I want Mum-Ra to pay big time for what he did to her!
Thank you so much for your hard work on this, I most definitely want to read the next chap and to see Pumyra back and safe please...
dragonloverunite chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
OMG! this is an awsome series i have been hopeing for something like this for a very long time but please i am begging you let pumyra live again and let there be a happy ending!
Champion of Justice chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Great chapter. Poor Pumyra. It is so sad what happened to her. i hope everything turns out ok in the end. Please update soon.
J.A.M.B chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
That was an awesome chapter. Did and didnt like it when Pumyra died.
I like the way and how you wrote that part out (I liked how you write the whole capter just so you know)
I didn't like that she died. Bit then again who does like it when a good character dies?
You are a doing a fantastic job with this fan fic. Keep writing!
Lotor Sincline chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Excellent chapter! You have to continue this, thanks for sharing it!
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
At last! a Lion O-Pumyra fic...Great prologue. Well written.
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
very nice! this was a great explanation for the events that happened. I like how you had set this up. I can't wait to see what you do next. please post again soon.
Heart of the Demons chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Well, I certainly enjoyed this new chapter, as it was worth the wait. The intense fight between Lion-O and Pumyra was thought out incredibly, and the Lion-O/Mumm-Ra interaction was the same way. Lion-O thought Pumyra was a traitor to the cats, but he was wrong; the Spirit Stone helped him realize that when it freed Pumyra from Mumm-Ra's influence...only for her to be killed by Mumm-Ra's Sword of Plun-Darr and Lion-O to mourn his now-fallen fellow cat. I was completely swept up into this chapter, L.P. Do continue this fic.
dragonloverunite chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
that was pretty good and i can not wait to see what is in the next chapter!
nicole alejandra chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
very good
nicole alejandra chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
very nice
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
interesting. hope you continue this. especially with the series on permanent hiatus. keep it up