Reviews for Haloed
Shinku no Bara chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
love the story please update
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
i love the idea for this i cant wait for more :D
JessMust7 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Amazing... Just wow. The bloody best SPN story I've had the honour to found. Pleaseeeeeee continue! I'll be waiting anxiously!
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
As far as AUs go, this is pretty much perfect, alright? The characterization is awesome, too, and I don't think I'm even going to try to start on how cool Gabe is in here.
lionesspuma chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Of the AU's I have read this is one of the best in total not just supernatural. Thank You very much for posting and please please continue writing.
I love that you keep the characters so much IN character even though this is an au. Thank you again
LaPotatoFairy chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Great chapter! Man, I can't even tell you how much I love this story. Hope you update soon!
cherishiskisa chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
CRYING
THIS STORY
OMFG
AHHHHHHHHHHH
And "moose to my mouse"- I've been saying that for ages, so I'm really glad that someone else actually used it in a story!
Wow, this was so cute and Gabe's innuendo was pERF and ahhhhh good chapter yes plssss
Also: NICKNAMES AHHH GABRIEL PLS
Henjin chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Please please tell me you're planning on more? Because this is a wonderful idea so far.
LaPotatoFairy chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Aww, I LOVE this! ESPECIALLY THE END OF THE SECOND CHAPTER! I really hope you update soon!
cherishiskisa chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I love the 'verse and you write Gabe so perfectly, even though it's AU!
Ugh, please update soon, because this was really, really fantastic and I need more of it in my life.
HawkeyeFan1311 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
i love this story, even captured gabriel is hilarious. Update soon.
Okami1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This story is AMAZING! One of the best ideas for a fic I've come across. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Angela chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I love this story.

Can't wait to see how they all get along with Gabe's playful behaviour and will dean get protective of sam if Gabe show more affection towards sam.

Please add some more soon
No pen names left chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh I am hope he is more trouble than the three of them can handle because that makes it fun.