Reviews for Cavalier
CaseyJr chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
lovely story. I wishes she would still "live" :(
anamaric17 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Aw this is beautiful...especially after episode seven, season six
Leah Day chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I simply adore this! Would you like to post it on my Lucy Griffiths forum? The link is on my profile, we are in desperate need of some good E/N fics over there.
icanfly0 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
It's pretty awesome to see an Eric/Nora story around here. Throughout the course of season 5 I was consistently wishing that they would develop that relationship more (mostly because it didn't make sense to me). I think you do a great job of filling in the gaps.
grumpbear chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
i love nora and erics relationship...its sweet i love your story please continue
Tempestgirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm so excited to see an update! I really like Nora and Eric together, and your portrayal is great. Poor Nora.:(
Goldie Jean Aeglaca chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm sad you're only going to do the two bits of dialogue. This kind of interaction is so much more satisfying than the little we saw of the two of them in the show. I'm really interested to think about how her path differed from Eric's and how she moved into the Authority (and what the heck it was anyway) in the first place.
grumpbear chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
love it! love nora and eric...there relationship is complicated and sweet
Tempestgirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love them and Eric's big brother sentimentalities. :):)
cat.got.tongue chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved it! There really aren't enought stories out there that focus on the relationship between Nora and Eric!