Reviews for Double Twisted Fast With Wire
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
What a fantastic concept! There are so many other stories you could set in this world, let alone, I'm sure, finding brilliant avenues with this one.

You write wonderfully and incredibly prolifically... and kind of with the attention span of a brilliant toddler judging by how quickly you move on from the compelling worlds you create ;-)

I love your style. Looking forward to exploring your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Actually in the last movie his hair looked cleaner and had some body to it; he was more attractive (less unattractive?) in that than in any of the others. In real life, Alan Rickman is a strangely attractive man-perhaps the most so in Sense & Sensibility.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Interesting. Well, Snape *was* on the 'good guys' side all along, so I'm hoping that Lilah doesn't succeed and he manages to make it to Heaven.

The most satisfying part of this story is the news that *both* of Snape's masters were 'rewarded'. I don't think much of Dumbledore these days ... partly from his canon manipulation, partly simply due to the failure of Rowling to write a good plot for her series ... with Dumbledore, her front man, attracting my ire for that. :-)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Cool fic!
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Complete? A cliff hanger worthy of the Perils of Pauline, and you mark it complete! Not a cliffy but a full blown CLIFFHANGER . This is just mean. I wil not get any sleep for a week thinking about how this would turn out if it were not a one shot. Will Severus fail again or will he escape and take Lilah with him. I would suggest you post this as the first chapter in a challenge but I still would not find out what happens. I repeat, MEAN NASTY CRUEL CLIFFHANGER!