Reviews for It's True: I Crave You
OneWingedPegasus chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Fabulous. Not good at writing like this, eh? I beg to differ. Loved it. I look forward to seeing more of this. :D
runephoenix6769 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very well written and very very cute
Leggofmyeggo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
awesome! thanks for sharing it :D
M206 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ok, there was too much plot to count as PWP, but it was still good. You should do more sexy times writing:)
Baron von teddy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
lol... that was really good :-)
Hashtags chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ungh. Just, yeah. Props. "I'm not particularly good at this type of writing." Please allow me to call bullshit.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow. That was...so hot. Period. lol Great job.
woa chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
holy shit that was so hot, definately write more fiction. I really LOVE how you wrote with them discovering this for the first time and how Santana is pretty much shocked and confused but undeniably turned on. It was so perfect. Please write some more fictions, maybe even one where they get caught or something or almost get caught in school or something or maybe someone sees a hint and San gets paranoid like for example Berry sees Brittana cuddling in a bed after a party or something. That would be so awesome. You are a very good writer, keep on doing what you're doing, this one was fabulous! 3
20kels chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
you, my friend are a god.
girl-otaku chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
aww it was cute and sexy
groooviecat chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
continue...please continue with the story. Cant never get enough of Brittana:)
Rainezeik chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is awesome! Nice and well-written. I love the part that she said, 'ive been waiting for you to do that forever.' Hahaha nice britt!
Dani chapter 1 . 9/23/2012