Reviews for The Claiming
Good story. Would like to see more chapters.
NCIS Fan chapter 56 . 12/10/2016
One more compliment: GOOD STORY! Still waiting for an update. Gonna have to reread a few chapters if much more time goes by, but maybe that's what you want.
M1gan98 chapter 56 . 11/15/2016
I hope the next chapter will be up soon
moonstone glows chapter 56 . 11/10/2016
Please don't ruin an excellent story by making it Tiva
KaiaRenkin chapter 56 . 10/19/2016
Can't wait for the next update XD!
Sisilia Ali chapter 50 . 10/15/2016
plz finish the story. It's been so long
Walkzlone chapter 56 . 10/8/2016
Talk about cliffhangers. Isn't it time to finish this story? Or at least show Ziva being returned to Tony. Preferably pupless. A very good story.
Mathlete chapter 54 . 9/17/2016
This story is brilliant. Don't care at all about your few spelling, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation mistakes. Hope you will post lots more story soon.
Guest chapter 56 . 3/28/2016
Oh my gosh please keep writing I need more
Guest chapter 54 . 3/28/2016
I think the story is fantastic
ladybugsmomma chapter 56 . 3/29/2016
That's right! Kill them! They all deserve it!
Theresa F chapter 56 . 3/26/2016
Oh damn, I got so engrossed in the chapter that when I got to the last line I was like "NO" that the chapter ended because I didnt want it to end!
I am glad that your life has gotten a bit back to normal after all that has happen. Life always goes on, I know to much from experience on how life can be cruel and having to go on.
Well I do hope you get more to this story done in time so us your followers don't have to wait to long to read more.

Theresa
IWantColoredRain chapter 56 . 3/26/2016
Good chapter I really enjoyed it. After this arc is over can you do one with Senior please?
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 56 . 3/25/2016
Well, David and Ben-Zion are going to get their asses handed to them. Yeah, Tony. You just now figured out what everyone else saw? Stupid Alphas blowing smoke out their asses. Hope the fight is next. Update soon?
WhitePhoenix357 chapter 56 . 3/25/2016
I hope that Gibbs shows Eli gis true self. Eli's reaction would be satisfing.