Reviews for The Claiming
ladybugsmomma chapter 46 . 4/1
Oh boy. Eli is so in for a fight with Gibbs! You don't mess with his family!
DS2010 chapter 46 . 3/29
Boy is Eli a real controlling bastard.
MaryCain chapter 46 . 3/29
Somehow I don't think this will end well for Eli. He will be lucky if Gibbs doesn't tear him apart for hurting Ziva. Hope the quarantine is lifted soon so the team can go to the rescue. Meanwhile, someone needs to force Tony and Tim to talk things out and get over their misconceptions and self-blame.
Theresa F chapter 46 . 3/29
I can't wait to read what Gibbs does about Ziva being kidnapped by her own father and what Dearing has instore next against NCIS, and what Jarvis has planned against Gibbs.
Corala chapter 46 . 3/29
Oh my God what will Gibbs do now
dragon chapter 45 . 3/24
love this story hope to see new chapters soon
TracyTravis chapter 45 . 3/22
Just discovered and read the whole story you've written so far. Great job!
Dragon91 chapter 45 . 2/23
Just found this and read it all in one sitting. Please update soon! It is so good!
Thank you for the update to this story! I was so please when I saw it on my email alerts. Really like this story!

Eli David is a S*B! Can't stand the man, can't stand Jarvis! Really liked the interplay between Tony and Tim, that each felt bad for the injury to the other-and each ashamed of their own actions. They really need to let the people who were bitten receive the antidote before it is too late, and release the quarantine on the NCIS building! Eli is going to regret it "BIG TIME" if he does what I think he is going to do! Gibbs and his pack have a "far reach" and will reach out and smack him on the nose!
ladybugsmomma chapter 45 . 2/10
He better not try to take Ziva against her will! Someone needs to hurt him! Keep up the great work!
DS2010 chapter 45 . 2/9
Damn what a mess. Jarvis is not help. Eli is a smug bastard who is only concerned with his own power and bloodlines.
I see Ziva bitting her father one of these days.
Theresa F chapter 45 . 2/9
Hey no problem with it taking time to update, as long as you don't forget it 8-)

Great update, can't wait to see what happens next!
ladybugsmomma chapter 44 . 1/20
They have a lot to clean up. I hope they will realize that it was Jackson Dearing's doing. Keep up the great work!
DS2010 chapter 44 . 1/19
I see Jarvis realizes he went to far. I can't wait to see if he will spill the beans about being in cohoots with Dearing or not. Will Gibbs figure it out... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Theresa F chapter 44 . 1/19
Worth the wait for the new chapter! However, I do hope we don't have to wait as long for more chapters!
Sorry that people are giving you negativity with their reviews for spelling and grammar, as you said you write as a hobby and for fun so we as the audience should be more considerate and laxed on that, I only will point out technical types of errors I am not going to be so nit-picky on spelling and grammar especially with those who USA English is not their first language.

Keep up the good work, enjoying this story very much, thanks for writing it!