Reviews for The Claiming
Mathlete chapter 54 . 9/17
This story is brilliant. Don't care at all about your few spelling, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation mistakes. Hope you will post lots more story soon.
Oh my gosh please keep writing I need more
I think the story is fantastic
ladybugsmomma chapter 56 . 3/29
That's right! Kill them! They all deserve it!
Theresa F chapter 56 . 3/26
Oh damn, I got so engrossed in the chapter that when I got to the last line I was like "NO" that the chapter ended because I didnt want it to end!
I am glad that your life has gotten a bit back to normal after all that has happen. Life always goes on, I know to much from experience on how life can be cruel and having to go on.
Well I do hope you get more to this story done in time so us your followers don't have to wait to long to read more.

Theresa
IWantColoredRain chapter 56 . 3/26
Good chapter I really enjoyed it. After this arc is over can you do one with Senior please?
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 56 . 3/25
Well, David and Ben-Zion are going to get their asses handed to them. Yeah, Tony. You just now figured out what everyone else saw? Stupid Alphas blowing smoke out their asses. Hope the fight is next. Update soon?
WhitePhoenix357 chapter 56 . 3/25
I hope that Gibbs shows Eli gis true self. Eli's reaction would be satisfing.
skidney chapter 56 . 3/25
Awesome chapter!
chemmom4 chapter 56 . 3/25
Things are coming together, looks like Eli and company are about to be taught a lesson. Great chapter, send more soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 56 . 3/25
Hey! Glad to see you back! Ooooh! Tony! Yup, he's got a mouth. Wonderful job. I love it. Keep it up.
DS2010 chapter 56 . 3/25
Ok now that we got the baiting and challenges out of the way, let's rip these people apart.
lindycat chapter 56 . 3/25
Glad to see this back!
I hope that real life has settled for you - I'm looking forward to the upcoming battles and Eli and Co getting their asses handed to them. :)
KayciNinja07 chapter 1 . 2/9
please update , I asked you before but you didn't respond, but I love this story so please continue
Llease consider updating? Thanks